Chapter 10

Damiens POV

I had just gotten back from work and was about to head to my bedroom but I heard a scream come from the third floor.

Without thinking twice I went up the stairs and into the room that I heard the scream.

I opened the door and saw Aurora sitting in a chair with her hand over her cheek and was crying. Then I noticed Micheal. He had his back turned and didn't see me enter.

I instantly knew he had hit Aurora.

I cannot believe that I had ever trusted Micheal. I thought of him as a friend but I guess I was wrong. How could he betray me like this? How can you ever hit a girl especially my little sister?

"What the fuck is going on?" I said in a low intimidating voice.

Micheal slowly turned his head around and had an evil grin on his face.

"Your sister and I were just playing a little game. Isn't that right princess?" Micheal said staring at Aurora.

She didn't move. She just kept her hand on her cheek.

"Did you fucking hit her?" I said about ready to knock him out.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't. Why do you care so much your the big bad Damien king?" Micheal said with a big grin on his face.

"That's it I'm going to fucking kill you" I said walking towards Micheal.

"You aren't gonna do shit" Micheal said still smiling.

His words made me pissed off even more. I punched him in the face causing him to fall down and I wasn't gonna stop there. I kicked him in the ribs and I heard a crack. Then I just kept on punching him in the face over and over again until he passed out.

There was blood all over the floor and on Michaels face. My hands had a bit of blood on them and were cut up pretty bad.

I turned towards Aurora that had her kneels pulled up to her chest and her hands covering her face. She was still crying and was now shaking.

I walked over to her and kneeled down to her.

"Sweat heart are you ok?" I said in a soft tone.

"I w-want Bubby" she said with her hands still covering her face.

"Ok let's go find him" I said.

I was about to pick her up but I remembered the blood on my hands and she's probably a bit scared of me now.

She nodded her head and got up.

We walked down the stairs to the second floor and walked down a couple halls.

I wasn't sure what to say to her. I am going to make Micheal pay for this and I bet John was also a part of this.

"AURORA" shouted Jason from downstairs.

"We're up here" I yelled back.

Jason, Leo and Nathan all sprinted up the stairs to find Aurora.

Jason quickly picked her up and gave her a big hug.

"Aurora where were you? Once Jason found me we looked for you and you weren't in ur hiding spot" Nathan asked.

"I-I went to find a new spot" Aurora said starting to cry.

"Hey hey it's ok we aren't ma... Why the fuck is her cheek so red?" Jason asked in a serious tone.

Aurora just looked at me scared to talk.

"How about we go sit down and then we will talk" I said knowing that Jason is gonna freak out once he knows.

"No Damien tell me right now" Jason said.

"Well Aurora went up to the third floor and I guess Micheal found her and... he slapped her" I said trying to calm myself from punching the wall.

"I'm going to kill him. Where the hell is he?" Jason said.

"Don't bother I already knocked him out" I said

"I don't care I want him dead" Jason said setting Aurora down.

Jason was beginning to walk towards the stairs but I blocked him.

"I'm going to get some guys to lock him and question him and you need to calm down your scaring Aurora. She needs you right now" I said whispering into his ear.

Jason took a few deep breaths and turned around to face Aurora.

"I'm sorry for scaring you princess" Jason said picking Aurora back up.

"M-my face hurts" said Aurora.

"Let's go and get you an ice pack" Leo said walking down the stairs.

We all followed him into the kitchen.

"Here this should help" Leo said placing a small ice pack on her cheek.

"Thank you" Jason said with some sadness in his voice.

We all felt bad for her. How the hell is a 5 year old supposed to defend her self against a grown man?

"Let's watch a movie" Nathan suggested.

We nodded our heads and Aurora seemed to be a little bit happier.

We sat down on the couch with Nathan and Leo sitting on the one couch together. While Jason, Aurora, and I sitting on the other. Aurora was on Jason's lap.

"How about a horror movie?" Nathan said picking up the remote.

"Are you dumb? She's five idiot." Leo said smacking Nathan on the back of the head.

Causing Aurora to smile.

"Ow jackass" Nathan said holding his head.

"Fine let Aurora pick then" Nathan said annoyed.

"Can we watch Frozen?" Aurora said a bit shyly.

"Hell n-" I shot Nathan a glare causing him to shut up.

"Sounds good" I said smiling at her.

We started the movie and I will admit this movie is terrible but as long as it made Aurora happy I'll watch it.

I looked over at Aurora and she was cuddling Jason. She's probably the most adorable 5 year old ive ever seen. I was a bit jealous that she trusted Jason so much.

"C-can I hold her" I asked looking at Jason.

Jason was thinking for a bit but after a while he agreed.

Jason placed Aurora on my lap and she instantly wrapped her small hands around my arm.