❖7❖

7 for Seeker

☽✧ ✦ ✧☾

"WHOEVER THREW THAT PAPER YOUR MOMS A HOE!" Jungkook yelled as a paper zoomed past his head in charms class. Most of the muggle-born students chuckled as the other students shot each other confused glances. 

Jungkook yelped as another paper hit him directly in the head. Turning towards Taehyung with a confused face. Taehyung simply shook his head and pointed at Jimin.

"YOU'RE A HOE!" Jungkook yelled at the Slytherin before turning back to his book.

"I am can you handle that fact?" Jimin taunted making Jungkook freeze on the spot. "See you at practice later." He said with a wink before going to turn in his work for the day. 

Jungkook smacked his forehead against the table. "I hate him."

"Sure you do," Taehyung said patting his friend on the back.

Jungkook grumbled. "I'm serious!" He insisted as he closed his book.

"I am too. I'm sure you hate Jimin, with his puffy slicked back black hair exposing his forehead." Taehyung told absentmindedly. 

"Yeah..." Jungkook muttered just picturing Jimin. "Wait what- Isn't that a little specific?"

Taehyung shook his head as if he was shaking himself from a trance. "I... Sorry, let's get going."

(For visual)

Jungkook ran out onto the quidditch pitch his broom slung over his shoulders. Taehyung was sitting to the side, ready to keep score while the two seekers fought each other.

Jimin was laying back on his broom a snitch in his hands that he would let hover in the air for a moment before catching it again. Jimin's cat was sitting on the grass beside him intently watching the snitch.

"Took you long enough," Jimin said hoisting himself from his broom.

"No, you're just impatient!" Jungkook shuffled.

"You've been all snappy, are you just jealous my broom is better than yours?" Jimin rolled his eyes. 

Jungkook scoffed. "My broom used to be better! You wouldn't have gotten that one if the other one didn't break!" He accused.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "And who's fault is it that mine broke in the first place?!" He yelled.

Taehyung sighed as he watched the two of them bicker. "ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAND AROUND?" He asked.

Jimin and Jungkook sent one final glare towards each other before mounting their brooms and speeding off to different sides of the pitch. The practice snitch was already zipping around near the center of the field.