Chapter 1

I am with my friends at a cafe just chilling that has this awesome capuccino.

I drank so many that it feels like as my bladder is going to burst at any moment.

My name is Crystal. I am 20 years old. I am manager and boss of my restaurant. Its sells japanese food, chinese food, italian food, indian food etc. My restaurant is popular in our neighbourhood. I get customers from all the world. In the 2 years that i got this restaurant from my deceased parents , it became a great success. I am happy with it.

I excused myself and was going to the restroom when i by chance bumped into him.

He was god damn hot and sexy. So handsome. Who wouldn't like this guy. He grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear.

"You're so sexy baby. I wanna fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk for days. I wanna ram my cock in you so hard. Just looking at you made me this hard princess."

I was shocked and flustered. Who the hell is this guy ? Who the hell does he thinks he's talking to like that ?
'Don't act like you don't like it.' My mind spoke.
'Shut up. Do not interfere. And keep your thoughts to yourself will you ? Ooh my god i am going insane talking to my mind.

"What the hell. Who the fuck are you ? Keep your hands off me." I took his hands off my shoulders and pushed him.

He smirked and grabbed my hands and dragged me to the woman restroom.
"Wha-wha-what the hell. Hey what are you doing ? Where are you taking me ?"

In the restroom he opened a stall and pushed me inside. He himself came in, locked the door and grabbed me by my waist and pushed me in his chest.

"I don't like you cursing baby. But it's hot. Its turning me on even more. And don't act like you don't like it. I know you would love it to happen. I can see it on your face. Your cheeks are so red. You look like a blushing tomato."

Said he while kissing my neck. And i was trying my best to not moan.

"To-tomato. You you evil man. Let go of me." "Hahaha baby. But it's cute. So cute it makes me wanna devour you right here right now."

He kissed my neck and bit it leaving a large hickey. This time i couldn't hold it in i moaned hard causing him to smirk. This sexy- hot- handsome bastard.

"See princess. You love it. Like it or not. You want me to do this." He said and unclipped my bra and kissed my breast." And this." He bit my nipples and licked it." And that. You want me to that all to you. And you so wanna have my mouth on your flower." He kissed me and thrusted his tounge in me when i gasped in surprise.

I don't know how long we kissed. And how i could hold my breath in so long but when we pulled away i was hot, flustered and wet down there.
"My name is Nathan princess."

"So baby tell me whats your name ?"
"Cr-Cr-Crystal."
"Ooh a pretty name for a pretty, feisty, hot and sexy girl." He said while i blushed. I am sure i look like a overripe blushing tomato.

"I just love it when you blush. You like it right, me whispering dirty things to you ? You want me to make love to you right ?"
"Nn-n-nn-no no i do not. Stop it. Please stop it."
"Ooh Crystal baby don't lie. I know you want it. Look i can see how wet you are for me. I can see how ready you are for me to thrust in you. Its leaking baby. Your juices are leaking."

I looked down and saw that it was true. I wore a skirt so you could see how it sippled down my feet in the ground.

"Shut up shut up." I said a bit angry and flustered. Oh my god. He saw me like this. I am so emberassed. I took toilet paper and wiped my juices. Afrer that i put it in the toilet and flushed it. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me. Observing me. What i am doing. Every movement i made his eyes would follow it. So creepy.

He smirked when he saw me staring at him. So arragont. This guy.

"So sexy baby. I so wanna fuck you. But i won't." I breathed in relief.

'You liar. You so wanna fuck him.' My mind spoke again. I didn't say anything. Because i know its true and he knows it too that i want it to happen.

"Not for now baby. I wanna make love to you in my bed, my room and in every corner in my house." He kissed me again but this time harder not like the gentle one before but fierce.

My mouth was left hanging and my eyes were wide opened in shock. I was gaping at him. This idiot said not now not now. Is he insane ?
"What are you fucking insane ? No way will i have sex with you."
"Ah ah ah Crystal baby. I told you no cursing. And sure you will make love with me. Not long before we will do it."  He kissed me again.

"Okay baby i have to go. But we will meet again. Don't worry soon. Very soon."

He said and kissed me again and left leaving me  mouth opened hanging like that.

Who wants to meet you again basterd.
'Yeah right.' My mind snorted.

Thats when everything started. And i didn't know what life had in store for me. I didn't know what was coming for me.

####################################

Hello ! We meet again. Thanks for reading.
I hope you like this one of my stories too.
Please vote or comment.
Thank you.
Bye. See you later