♡Chapter 8♡

Its so exiting. I woke up this morning and saw that my sex god was still asleep. He looks so sexy and cute even when he is asleep.

Anyway when i saw i he was asleep i jumped out of bed. Let me tell that was hard and nearly impossible cause he had a death grip on me. And when i moved even a tiny inch he would tighten his arms around my waist. When i was finally able to get out of his hold i breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't wake up.

I jumped in the shower. And did my hings in the bathroom. I brushed my hair. And put only eyeliner and mascara. And lip gloss. I decided to be free of any make-up today. Actually i didn't even need to put any make-up on as my face is flawless.
I went to the room and saw that Nathan was still sleeping fortunately. I went to the closet and put my clothes on.

After i dressed up. I took my purse. My wallet and celphone and Nathan's carkeys.
I hope he doesn't mind me driving his car. My car is at home. I sneaked out of the house and saw men dressed on black with weapons guarding the place.
Ugh i forgot about them. How am i going to sneak out now ? They are professionals. They'll find me just like this. Ugh i don't care. I can try. If they find me we'll think about it then. But for now lets stick to the plan.

I tried to sneek out. Trying to hide from their sight. But it like they have eyes everywhere. I only took a step. When i was found.

I screamed out when i saw four guys pointing a gun at me. One directed at me already gave me a near heart attack . Then what is four. Four directed at me is the dead of me.

"Ooh madam i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you." One of the man dressed in black said. They all retreated their weapons that were pointing at me a minute ago.
"But what are you doing here like this madam ?" Another man asked me.
I just wanted to say. 'Ooh nothing i was just sneaking out. Nothing bad.' But i decided against it. For my own good.
"Ooh no. I was looking for something. I dropped it. But i can't find it." I said laughing nervously.
"Ooh okay madam. But what are you looking for." Another one of the man askwd me.
Ooh shit i didn't thought about that. I just blurted everything out what came in my head. What should i say ? My underwear ? No they are you going to ask me how it got here in God's name. Ugh my cellphone ? No its in my hand. Uhhmm My bracelet ? Yeah i can say that.
"My bracelet. Nathan had gave it to me as a gift. But i lost it yesterday. When i came here. But don't worry i'll search for it later. Maybe its in the house in our room." I blurted out. Ugh so embarissing.
"Okay madam." The fourth man said.
"Yes." I said smiling.

They went back to their position. And i began walking to Nathan's car.
Juat as i was about to step in and drive away. I was interrupted again. Damn them. Can't they leave me alone and mind their own bloody damn business. Ugh so frustating.

"Madam ?" One of the man from before asked me. I turned around and looked at him.
"Yes ?" I asked. Ugh don't let him ask me where i am going. Please please please. I begged.
"Where are you going madam ? May i ask?" He asked. Ugh damn them all.
"Uhm i am going out. Why is there something wrong ?" I asked nervously. Please say there is nothing wrong. Please say go on to wherever you where doing and going. Please. Please. I begged again.

"Yes madam. Because Mr. Parker told us exactly to not let you out of the house at any cost madam." He replied back calmly.
That bastard. Sly fox. Idiot. Stupid. Ugh. The fuck. That sexy-hot-fucking-stupid- idiotic-bastard was going to imprison in his damn palace. Ugh i'm so angry at him. I'll deal with him later. Let me deal with his damm guards first and escape from here. Damn i need fresh air. Yeah i know there is enough air here at Nathan's place. But i need other places air. For some hours. If i am going to live with him . I actually deserve some of that and some freedom. I am not going to sit around and let him do everything what he wants. But no that idiot doesn't understand that. No i am going to fight if i have to for my own needs.

How am i going to to tell them to let me leave ?
"Ooh okay maybe he said that at that time. But i asked him to go out and he agreed. You can ask him. But i don't know if you will be able to because he's in the shower. But he gave me his car keys. How did i then have it by me ?" I asked.
Well i stole the key but nevermind. I thought.
"Ooh okay madam. You can go. Sorry for taking your time." He said apologitically.
"No its no problem. You where only doing your job. And following your boss his orders. I really don't mind." I said. I was feeling guilty now. They are only doing their job. And i am bringing problems for them. I hope Nathan doesn't fire them. I' ll slap him if he does.
"Okay thank you madam. Take care." He said smiling. Well seeing such big guys smiling is a surprise.
"Yes thank you. I'll be back. And i am really very sorry okay ?" I said smiling. Feeling extremely guilty for the poor man and all the others.
"Sorry for what madam ?" He asked confused.
"You'll see. Well anyway bye." I waved.
"Bye." He waved back and went back to his position to guard.

I jumped in the car. Started it and drove away. Well here i come. What a relief they let me go. Ooh i'm such a good actor and liar. I giggled in myself. I'll think about all the things that is going to happen after i had fun. I hope he'll be not too mad. Yeah right. In my dreams. He'll be furious.

----------------------

A/N : HEYY GUYS.
THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT.
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I'LL Update WHEN I CAN AGAIN. GOOD FOR YOU GUYS. I HAVE VACATION SO I CAN update EVERY DAY THEN ONLY oN FRIDAY AND IN THE WEEKEND LIKE BEFORE.SO RELAX AND WAIT FOR ME AND THE NEXT CHAPTER. GO READ MY OTHER STORIES IN THE MEAN TIME IF YOU WANT. I HAVE FOUR OTHERS. GO READ THEM IF YOU WANT.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU
BYEE.
@raagenie