♡ Chapter 4 ♡

"No." I wimper.
"Please stop it." I try to wiggle out of his graps. But nooo. Why is he so strong ? I can't even move under him.

You see this big hot oaf hovered me and started kissing my neck. Then he started nuzzeling his face in my neck. And sniffing me. Then he started to kiss me again and started biting me. I'm sure there are hickeys all around my neck and shoulder.

"Stop sniffing and rubbing your face on my neck dammit. It tickles." I gigled-caughed-half shouted. Do you know what i just did ?
Don't worry me neither.
"Nope angel you smell so good. And your neck is so soft." He rubbed his face again on my neck.
"Stop doing that dammit." I shouted.
I couldn't take it anymore. I brought my knees up and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. You know where right ? Good.
Anyway he yelped in pain and moved away. He rolled on the bed holding where i kicked him and groaned in pain.
"Oops. Uhhm i-i didn't mean. Bu-butt it's your own damn fault." I yell.
"Crystal when i get you you'll regret doing that." He half screamed and groaned in pain.

That was my que. I ran like my life depended on it. Technicaly yeah.
Where do i hide. Freaking nutcase. Why must i hide in my own house ? Ugh he's driving me insane. I don't even know where i should hide.

When i thought i heard footsteps i looked behind me while still running. Bad move. Very bad move. Nathan was running after me. He was just a step behind me. How is he so fast and i am already panting crazy like a dog.
I whipped my face to look where i'm going and started screaming like a crazy woman.
I run in the kitchen and hide behind the table.
"Stay away from me you you nutcase." I scream and move from right to left.
"No angel. Do you think you did the right thing baby ? No right. How am i going to make babies with you hmm angel ?" He moves to trying to come to my side but i move away.
"Whatt. Are you freaking insane. Babies with you ? No way. When hell freezes over you idiot. " i scream hystericaly.
"What ?" He says innocently.
"Its true we are going to make babies in the future. So stop running away and come here. I have to punish you for doing this. Its the second time angel. I spared and forgave you the first time but not this time baby." He smirkes. I see a dark glint in his eyes.
No way. Am i going to stop running. I don't want to know what his punishment for me is. No way.
"No. You get out of my house. Can't i get some privacy ?" I scream and point a finger at him.
"Okay." He says simply.
What. What the hell so easily. I sigh  in relief in myself. But no. I was damn wrong. I'm starting to think that maybe i made a big mistake in my past life.

"But baby are you sure you want to run around like that he points to me."
What is he talking about ? I look down and my eyes widen. Holy fucking shit.
"I don't mind baby. You can walk around like that every day around me. You just give me more reasons to fuck you. To make love to you endlessly. And besides i have seen all already. When i was peeping in your room sometimes." He says carelessly.

I scream my lungs out and try to cover my body. You see i'm naked from the bottom to the top. I totally forgot that he had trown my towel away when he trew me on the bed. And i was running in my nude the whole time. Ugh how could i forget ? And besides thats not only the point what did he say. He already saw me in the nude when he was peeping in my room. Ooh my god this guy is a creeper.

I tried to make a run to the bedroom to  dress in clothes. But when i moved around the table and tried to run past him, he grabbed me by my waist.
"Gotcha angel." He whispered in my air from behind me.
"Noo let go off of me." I scream and trash with my foot trying to move away from him.
"Uhmmm let me think angel." He said doing as of he is thinking.
"Nah baby i like this position." He smirked "And besides. I have to punish you remember ? You have been a bad girl and bad girls get punished" He smirks again.
Ugh i just want to punch that smirk of his face. Doesn't he get tired from smirking too much.

I gulp remembering what he was saying. Punishment ?
He puts his hand on my feet and picks me up and carries me bridal style to my bedroom. I trash, scream, hit him in his chest. But he still doesn't let go of me.

He walks to the bed in my bedroom and puts me gently on the bed. I try to shuffle to the other side off the bed but he grabs my wrist and pins it above my head on the bed while hovering above me.
"What are you forgetting what i said to you just five minutes ago ? I have to punish you right ?" He licks his lips slowly
Just looking at him makes me hot all over my body.
"No let go. That was your own damn fault. And by the way what the hell are you doing in my house." I squirm under him. But he just doesn't budge even a bit.
"Baby i wanted to see you of course. I couldn't come before because i had things to settle. But now that i'm here i don't plan to go away anywhere."  He says.
"Ugh get of me." I bring my knees up and try to kneed him again in his bals but he is faster than me. He grabs my feets and put it around his waist.
"Nope baby. Not again. Nah ah ah."

He moves away from above me. And i take that chance to run. But he grabs my waist and flips me. My stomach is on the bed. He squezes my ass. I gasp loudly and he chuckles. He squezes my ass harder.
"Now angel. I'm going to spank you thirty times and you're going to be a good girl this time and count each spank. Do you understand ? If you forget to count you will get more spanks." He says serieously now.
"What no. Stop it. Let go." I trash around trying to get free of his hold.
Now i'm serieously scared but i can't help it but feel excited about him spanking me.