Chapter 7

"Crystal baby ?" I heard Nathan ask me lovingly and calmly. Too calmly. What got in his pants ?
"Yeah ?" I asked back nervously.
"What do you think you're doing ? No let me ask you so you'll understand me better. Where do you think you are going right now ?" He snarled and stomped towards me. He then grabbed my hands when he neared me and pushed me towards his chest.
"What the hell ? Whats wrong with you ? And why the hell can't i go to my house now ?" I asked glaring at him from above me. Because he is so damn long.
"No you are not going back. Never. You are staying here. And moving in." He growled loudly scaring me.
I pushed my scaredness back and acted brave. Although i was scared shitless.
"What ? No fucking way. I have my own house. My own life. My own restaurant to take care off. I am not staying here. Understood ?" I screamed out. Totally forgetting that i was scared of him not less than a minute ago. And so angry now. Seeing red.
"No you are staying here. Thats it. No buts. And thats final. And your restaurant is still yours and is always going to be yours. No matter what. But your life is now here. Right here. With me. By my side. Your life is now my life. And my life is yours. And you can still go to your house. Or what ? Do you want me to sell it off ? Do you ? No right ? So your staying here. Understood ?" He said calmly and arched his eyebrows. Telling me daring me to defy him.
"No." I screamed and trashed around to get free and run away. But he secured his hands tightly around me. Not lettting and not wanting to let go off me. Clearly knowing my intention.
"Don't you dare sell it off. Its my appartment. Its mine. I worked my ass off for it. Its my posession. Don't touch it." I screamed.
"Yeah angel. I know. I know clearly that its yours and that you really worked hard for it. But it won't be hard for me to only make a phonecall and its mine. Don't provoke me to do something that i'll regret and you too. Don't. You Are Staying Here. In my house under my watch." He said warningly.
"Noo." I cried out.
"Shush baby. I am sorry but i have to do this Crystal. I have to. I can't let you go. No i can't. Not when enemies. My enemies are lurking around. Ready to kill me. To take everything thats precious to me. And they will harm you in one second to get to me angel. I can't baby. I can't. I'll die if something happens to you. You are far too precious to me. You are my jewel. My life. My soul. My breath. My everything. Don't you see ? How much i care for you ? How much i love you whole heartedly. Can't you ? If someone. Anyone sees me from my gang or from my work together with you. How i am around you. They will die from laughing too much. I am putty near you." He said with so much emotion laced in his eyes and voice. Mostly love.
I gulped and blushed. I didn't say anything afraid that my voice will fail me. He turned me around so that i was towards him and wiped my tears for me. With one hand. The other one was around my waist. Still holding tightly on me.
"Fine." I said calmly. Admitting my defeit.
"I'll stay. Okay i'll stay. For my house. For me. And for you. I don't want you to die. If something happens to me. I don't want to." I sighed.
I love him. I love him very very much. I don't know when. How ? Why ? I don't know. But i am admitting it. I love him.
"Ooh my god. For the first time in our life did you do a good thing. Thats so good. ' My inner voice said happily.
'Ooh shut up you.' I excaimed

But one thing for sure i am not telling him. No way. Not yet. Otherwise his ego will get the best of him. I don't want to give him the pleasure to know that i love him back. And i don't want to see him in pain. Harmed. No way in hell. Never. It would pain me very much that i know.

"Really baby ? You"ll stay. Thats good. Very good. Fantastic." He exclaimed. His face lit up like a christmas tree.
He bent down and kissed me. Gently. Lovingly. But still domimatingly. Wanting me to submit to him. And i happily did. Without any thoughts.
"Yeah." I whispered back and panted when he stopped devouring my mouth.

"Okay lets go watch a movie together." He said and dragging me along with him. When we were in the theathre room. He put me on the couch. And went to the tv.
"Do you like horror movies baby ?" He asked me while searching for a movie.
"Yeah." I said hoping my voice didn't give away my fear. I Serieously hate horror movies.

One time. On Kristi and mine girls night. She had put a movie. We both thought it was a romance/ comedy movie. And we were eagerly sitting by the tv eating italian food. When there came a scene. A horriffying scene. Where a woman was unheaded. There was so many blood. That we both throwed up everything we ate. We didn't ever looked at another horror movie. And before we looked at a movie. We both checked the dvd a lot of times before we watched it.

Nathan put the dvd. And came to the couch. He came to me and pulled me on his lap.
"What are you doing ?" I asked him.
"What ?" He asked me innocently.
"Nothing." I said. He is so cute.
"Yup baby." He smiled his watt-mega smile.
I made myself comfortable on his lap.
"Baby." He said warningly.
"Yeah ?" I asked and looked at him.
"Don't move. Or i won't guarantee that you'll be able to walk or either watch the movie. "He growled in my ear.
"What ? Why ? What did i do now ?" I excaimed.
He shoved his dick towards my flower. I gasped loudly when i felt his hard on on my mound. He smirked mischievously.
"That baby. That." He grinned.
"Behave." I said warningly.
"I always behave Crystal." He said acting offended and hurt.
"Yeah right." I grimaced.
I looked back to the movie. I shrieked when i saw a murderous scene. I shrieked again and hid in his neck. He chuckled. Ugghh.
"Ooh baby. You are scared. My little spitfire. My lioness is scared of something." He smirked again.
"Ooh shut up." I peeked out of his neck and took a look at the tv. I screamed when i saw another scaring scene. And hid again in his neck.
"Relax baby its not real baby. Its not." He laughed.
"Noo turn it off. Turn it off. Please turn it off." I shrieked.
"Okay. But on one condition." He smirked.
"Ugh you and your nonsense." I groaned.
"Okay lets watch." He shrugged it off.
"Ugh fine tell me. What condition ?" I groaned again.
"Yup. Kiss me." He smirked.
"What ?" I gasped.
Kiss me. If you want me to take the movie off then. Kiss me." He grinned.
"What why ?" I asked.
"What why baby ? Kiss me. And not in my cheeks but on my lips. Right now. Right here." He said pointing to his lips.
"Bu..bu..bb..bbut." i stuttered. Even if his lips are ravishing. And so kissable and so pick. I am shy. Its embarrising
"No buts Crystal angel. Come on chop chop. Do you want to continue watching that scary thing or ... ?" He smiled.
"Uhmmm oo..okayy." I said and he smiled brightly.
"Thats good baby. Come on. I am waiting." He closed his eyes and arched his head to me. I hesitated.
Should i ? Or should i not ? Should -
'Oh shut up you dumb woman. Hurry up and kiss him. Don't you dare say you don't want to. You and i both thats not true.' My innervoice hissed.
"Ugh fine." I hissed back. Why do i always agree to them.

I stood up from his lap and straddled his laps. He put his hands on my waist so that i do not fall and i put my hands on his shoulders. I brushed my lips on his lips gently slowly. I wiggled my hips on his laps. Making him groan and moan out loudly. I smirked at him. His eyes were still shut. I brushed my lips again on his and licked his lower lip. I bit it too. He groaned and i grinded on his very hard on again. I bit his ear and blowed on it. I finally went back to his lips and pecked it. I then licked it again and finally kissed him. He parted his lips and i took that as a invitation i shoved my tounge in his mouth. Searching for his tounge.
When i found it we both wresseld for dominance and he gave me it surprisingly. I moaned at the feel of his tounge against mine. We had a very steaming make out. With me grinding my ass and him thrusting on my crotch. Kissing him. Biting his lips.
You could hear us both hear us moaning groaning continuedly from the pleasure. When we finally parted our lips we were panting like a dog.
"Woah wow." He gasped and opened his eyes. I could see lust. Desire for me.I smirked. I was making him feel like this.
"Remember to ask you to kiss me like that again okay ?" He groaned. I chuckled.
"Woman you'll be the dead of me." I laughed again as he nuzzeled in my hair.
Ooh we will be having lots of times this one. Don't worry i thought in myself.

**********************************

A/N : HELLO !!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING.
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NATHAN AND CRYSTAL ?
LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.
THANK YOU.
BYEE.