☆Chapter 9☆

I stood up from the bed and stretched. I wiped the sleep of my eyes and looked beside me at my sleeping position a minute ago on the bed. Crystal was supposed to be sleeping there but there wasn't anyone there. Where could she be ? Maybe in the bathroom. I went to the door and knocked.

"Angel are you there ? Angel ?" I asked again when she didn't answer the first time. I opened the door. Hmm it isn't locked. I took a look inside and saw that she wasn't here either. Huh if she isn't here then where is she ?
Kitchen. Yes i'm sure she is in the kitchen. Maybe she was hungry and making breakfast. Yeah i'll search there for her.

I walked out of the bathroom, out of my bedroom,downstairs to the kitchen. When i arrived in the kitchen she wasn't there too. Thats strange where did she go ?

"Good morning. Did you see Crystal ?" I asked one of the maids that were busy in the kitchen doing their job.
"Good morning sir Parker. No i didn't see miss Crystal this morning sir. She didn't come in the kitchen today." She answered back bowing her head not looking in my eyes.

I don't know why they are always so intimated and scared of me. Nobody ever looks me in the eye. Crystal is the only person in the world that doesn't look away from my eyes. She always looks at me straight in the eyes. She my cute little spitfire. Who always wants to defy me.

"Ooh okay thank you." I answered her back.
Did Crystal run away. Ooh she is in lots of trouble if she did. She doesn't know what will happen if she did.
I called for one of my guards that guard my house whom i told specific to not let Crystal out of the house without my permission at any cost if they want a gun pointed at their head. I know i am being a little hard on her but what can i do i have to do this to protect her from any danger. I told her that but she still doesn't listen to me.

"Good morning. Did you see Crystal going out of the house this morning ?" I asked when he arrived.
"Good morning boss. Yes boss. I saw the miss leaving the house this morning around 10 o' clock." He said bowing his head.
"What ?" I screamed out angrily. I could see red.
"Why is there something wrong boss ?" He asked me. How dare them not listen to my orders ? How dare her running away ? If i get my hands on her she'll regret leaving the house.
"Call all the guards." I said trying to keep my angriness in check.
But when i saw all of my guards lining up in a line bowing their head to present respect and thought about my running angel i couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Didn't i tell you guys specific to not let her out of the house at any cost without my permission ? How dare you guys defy me and let her out of the house ?" I boomed out. I saw them flinch at my loud voice. But i don't care. When i saw that no one spoke to my question i got angrier than i was earlier.
"Speak. Answer me right now." I screamed out again.
The head of the guards stepped towards me still bowing his head.
"Yes boss. We know you told us to not to let her out of the house. And we listened to you boss. When we found the miss she told us she was looking for a bracelet that you gifted her. She told us that she lost it when she came here boss. And then she told us she would look for it later. We thought she was going back inside the house but she walked to your car boss. When we we told her that she couldn't leave the house because you said. She said she had asked you and that she had permission to leave the house. She told us we could ask you. But that we should wait because you were in the bathroom showering. And she showed us you car keys. And said that how could she have your car keys if you didn't give it to her yourself. So we thought that she had your permission so we let her go boss. I am very sorry sir. Its my fault. I should have asked you first." He said bowing his head more.
Ooh that little sneaky devil.
"No it isn't you guys fault. She fooled you all. Go get back to your position. I'll go look for her myself." I said sighing.

I went to my garage and started my other car. I drove to the road on search for my little sneaky naughty de devil runaway spitfire.

-----------------------------

A/N: HEY AGAIN.
THANKS FOR READING I APPRECIATE IT AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.
WHAT DO YOU THINK NATHAN WILL DO TO CRYSTAL ?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.
SEE YOU GUYS LATER. BYEE