M U S T R E A D

READ 'TILL END.

Recently, I, your admin, has been busy with my study. As like any other students, my modules are my burden. Isabay mo pa na nagkaroon kami ng Midterm Examination, and I am currently working with my papers done for my scholarship renewal for the second semester.

Despite my hectic schedule, I am making sure that our club will run its best without being a compromise. If you encounter some inconvenience let me apologize: I am sorry. If you also observe the frequent announcements I would like to tell you that our club is under revision. We, the admin and moderators, are trying our best to accommodate everyone's situations and demands. If you also observe the violators' list were posted and an additional rule was added (Please read it if you haven't check it yet. We don't want to add another name there.).

The bottom line here is the club received a report that we are being copied. For you siguro this matter is simple. Well, it's nothing on us din naman if they are just making a club. However, they copied everything from us even the narratives and expressions. The style was photocopied even the headers. I doubt the admin is about to copy the system, but let me remind you. NAG-IISA LANG ANG RISING GEM. Hindi niyo matatapatan ang quality ng handlers kahit tanungin niyo pa ang moderators on how I impose to them.

This should be a small thing and shouldn't be discussed with you but our moderators and members were fuming when they saw this club. It has no different from us. Our club was plagiarized. We are registered with "All Right Reserved" meaning no one has the right to use or adapt our work in any way without permission. Hence, the club especially the admin violated the Republic Act No. 8293 also known as the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines.

If the admin really wants to help others by creating a club, we have nothing to do about it. But copying what is ours is strictly prohibited. Then, we are asking everyone to report the club for Copyright Infringement. Please refer to the following screenshots for your reference.

 Please refer to the following screenshots for your reference

The original:

The trying hard copy cat: