M U S T R E A D

It's been a while, Gemstone, since the last time we posted this kind of chapter, isn't it?

Before we proceed, we hope that you are healthy and fine while reading this. Please always guard yourself against the virus and any other types of diseases and pain (broken ka, girl?). We would also like to congratulate all the members of this club who just graduated. Keep soaring and have faith in yourself! Moreover, for those who still haven't finished their modules, tiis lang because we are near the end of the S.Y. Study hard!

We also have to congratulate the club for it was able to snatch Rank 1 in Vomments and Community, and Rank 2 in Bookclub! Our club is far doing well despite struggles and issues. Thanks for having us with your journey. We can't make it here without you, Gemstone.

Going back to the reason why we posted this, we would like to call out those writers who weren't doing their tasks properly. If you are just new to our club, we highly advise you to read every protocol from the Introduction, Rules and Regulations, and Must-Read of every task as your guidelines.

Recently, I, your admin, together with our moderators have been receiving complaints about their partner/groupmates. The majority were doing their task. However, some weren't doing it properly. If I'm not mistaken I already posted about this for how many times, and it was also indicated in Must-Read of every task that members SHOULD LEAVE 7 SENSIBLE COMMENTS. We are just obliging you for ONE SENTENCE, yet you can't do it properly?

"Wow! Prologue pa lang, ha."

Kung ganiyan lang ang comment ninyo tapos isasali ninyo sa 7 counts ay iisa lang ang gusto ninyong ipahiwatig sa amin: isa kayong tamad at hindi determinadong manunulat. If your partner or groupmates can finish the task properly, why can't you?

Come on, guys. We are being nice and understanding to all of you. If you are busy, we are giving you an extension. If the given extension wasn't enough? We are still giving you another extension. So what's your reason? Still busy? Eh 'di bigyan ulit ng panibagong extension hanggang sa mareach nito ang maximum extension.

Hindi na namin kasalanan kung hindi ninyo magawa ng maayos ang task. Nasa disiplina niyo na iyan. You enter our community, you read the intro and rules, you agreed with all of the stuff, so you must follow the rules.

Also, some of you ay may kaunting pagka-agresibo. If you were called out, why would you be aggressive with your response? Eh, kayo na nga ang mali at nagkulang. NASA DISIPLINA NIYO NA 'YAN.

If you enter our club just to gain clout, reads, and comments, but not for friends and improvement ay ngayon pa lang binubuksan ko na ang pinto palabas ng club na ito. Hindi namin kayo kailangan.

What is with this post? You created this club, so you must bear with the circumstances.

Yes, Gemstone. We created this club to (1) make a healthy community, (2) to build friendship, (3) and to help you. If you aren't new here you will know what I meant. Hindi lang basta-basta ang club na ito. We build this out of compassion and love. We are also trying to protect you. We are treating all of you as a family that's why we are doing this.

Family? Then why are there violators' list?

Exactly! We are family that's why we won't tolerate incompetency. If you committed a mistake, you have to foresee and face the punishment. Why? For you to realize your mistake. We want you to grow as beautiful flowers and not as a rotten tomato.

Last month, we imposed new rules and our club is still under modification until now. We are renovating for better. If you can't join us because you perceive us as toxic or subjugating, then leave. Again, we are trying to guide you. If you don't want to be guided, it's your choice, not our loss.

Then, starting Task 13, we will be having a checker. All feedbacks will be reviewed. Every entry will be checked if you did the task properly to your partner or groupmates with 7 SENSIBLE COMMENTS. This is to make sure that no one will elude from punishment.

Good luck and see you. We hope for our abundance and triumph. Padayon!

Sincerely,
Admin