(¡giyuu bad end¿)

__________________

__________________

As giyuu watches you talking with shinobu from afar he felt a pang in his heart, you choose shinobu over him after he confessed to you.

Flashback

"(y/n)..." giyuu said with a soft tone, you hummed saying that you're listening "I have something to tell you..." you turn to him "what is it?".

"I- I- I like- no... I love you!" giyuu said a little out of character but still adorable.

"Oh..uh..yuu-chan look- I...um" you stuttered with your words trying to explain to giyuu you don't feel the same.

Giyuu got nervous by your silent.

"Giyuu look...you're sweet and all but...I like shinobu...sorry" after those words came out of your lips, he felt a huge amount of jealousy it's so terrible that he thought of things that's messed up. Like killing shinobu and locking you up so you're only his.

He shake those thoughts away "oh...that's fine..I'll be taking my leave"

Flashbacks end

Remembering what happen, giyuu horrible thoughts came back again.

'just kill the little butterfly, she's annoying anyway'

'lock her up and never let her see the light again, isn't that amazing? Only having her for yourself?'

'just do it, no one will care if shinobu is dead'

".......okay"

_____
___________
___________________

"W-what..." you stood in terror as you saw your lover on the floor cover in blood.

"Shinobu-chan! Please don't die on me! Who did this to you?!" you shake her cold body as tears run down your soft cheeks.

You jumped as you heard the door behind you slam shut "w-who are you!? Are you a demon?!" you yelled as you looked around for any sign of a demon.

Because of the shock and sadness you didn't noticed that the murderer has taken your weapon away from you.

Suddenly you feel someone hugging you from behind "(y/n)...you looked so beautiful even though you're crying" the person said as he rub your cheeks.

"G-giyuu...? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SHES OUR FRIEND!!" you yelled but you're too scared to move.

"I don't have any friends (y/n), shinobu said it didn't she? Well...you are my friend but...I don't want to be your friend anymore...I want to be your lover!" giyuu said as he hugged your tighter.

"You'll be mine forever, and no one will steal you away from me"

Yandere giyuu, pretty hot amiright?

You know where else you can find Yandere giyuu? My 'forever with us' x reader book of course!

Is this an advertisement for my other book? Yes indeed

Do I have any shame? No sir yee

See ya at the good ending ✌