would you like to lay on my lap yuu-chan?

_____________________________________

Giyuu is just walking by the sidewalk, until he sees a body just laying there.

He thought the person was attacked by demons so he ran to them, when he got close to the person he realized.

It's just the sleep pillar sleeping by the sidewalk.

How is he not surprised, of course it would be her.

And being the nicest guy that he is (which is a lie) he crouch down to the ground then starting to poking (y/n).

"(l/n)-san please wake up" giyuu said with his normal monotoned voice, when he realize she won't wake up he started to poking her harder.

Not long enough (y/n) starting to wake up, she looked around then at the water pillar "good morning yuu-chan!" she said happily at him.

"It's night time (l/n)-san" the sleep pillar looked around again and said "oh! So it is!" with a giggle in the end.

Giyuu just looked at her then stand up then walk away, (y/n) also stand up then followed him like a lost puppy.

"Where are you going yuu-chan?" (y/n) said smiling "away from you" giyuu said not giving her a glance, she just pout cutely at him while still following him.

"The moon is so beautiful today huh yuu-chan?" the (h/c) haired girl said while looked at the sky.

The black haired hashira just ignore her then start walking faster, and (y/n) follows.

"Shinobu-chan is teasing you again isn't she?" the sleep hashira said while looking at the boy with a hand on her cheek.

They look around realising that they're in a forest, (y/n) sat on the grass then pat her lap.

"Would you like to lay on my lap yuu-chan?" she said with a closed eye smile.

The water hashira lay his head on the girl lap while blushing a little, she started to ran her fingers across his black locks.

"You know, I really like you yuu-chan!" the girl said happily while looking down at him.

"Thank...you..." he said quietly but enough to the girl to hear, (y/n) just smiled at him making the boy blush then cover it with his sleeve.

(y/n) just giggle at his cuteness then they have the time of their life.

_______

Sorry this one sucks ass