let's go guro-chan!

_____________________________________

(y/n) and iguro is on a mission to kill a demon that's been kidnapping mens somewhere (idk)

They arrived at the place then start searching for the demon, after a long search iguro said "let's split up that way we could find it faster."

(y/n) just nodded at him then they split up.

Reader pov

I walk around to find the demon, it's night time so it's probably out by now.

And then I heard a rustle in the Bush so I jump back, almost got scratch by the demon.

"Heh you're pretty fast! You're a hashira right? I wonder how your blood taste like!" after she said that she jump and ready to scrach my face, I dodge and dodge.

"You're very fast I guess I couldn't use sleeping beauty on you...oh well" I said calmly to her.

"Breath of sleep: first form: pillow fight" after I said that I move forward at her then smack my pillow or nachirin blade whatever you call it, on her head making it fly to the ground.

"Damn it! Damn you hashira! Damn all of you!" she said on tears, I look at her with warm and kind eyes making her cry even more.

I sat down beside her head facing her "I'm sorry you end up like this, I know you deserve better, maybe on your next life you'll be more happy" I said kindly at her while her head started to turn into dust.

"Thank...you...sleep...hashira..." she said with tears on her eyes while slowly turning into dust.

I stand up and look behind to see guro-chan "hi guro-chan! I guess the demon already gone now!" I said then giggled.

"You know (l/n)-san you're too nice sometimes" he said while walking then standing next to me.

"Hm? I guess I am..." I said while looking at the moon.

"And you need to stop that" guro-chan suddenly said with a serious tone, "what do you mean guro-chan?" I said while frowning a little.

"Those disgusting demons don't need kindness or sympathy, they're just man eating creatures that deserve to be killed" He said glaring at me.

I just look down, my hair covering my eyes "it's true that they eat humans and it's true that our jobs is to kill them...but..." I looked up and smile kindly at him.

"Demons are still once a human you know, they eat humans because it's the only way for them to survive...I just hope maybe someday you'll understand..." I said while a soft breeze ran pass me, making my shiny (h/l) (h/c) move.

"Well let's go home shall we guro-chan?" I said while start walking back home.

Not long after he followed me then we go back home.

_____________

Sorry if this isn't what you expected next time I'll make it more lovely dovey :p