A S I M P, A P I M P, and a cinnamon roll

_________________________________

You walked to the butterfly estate to help shinobu taking care of the injured demon slayer, when you entered you heard a scream And you ran to the voice and quickly open the door.

And then you realized it's just a yellow haired male whining 'come to think of it shinobu-chan told me their name right? What is it again? Zenatsu? Inosaki? Zenitsu and inosuke! Yeah! That's it' now that you remembered their name it's time to halp them.

"Hello!" you said grabbing everyone's attention, tanjiro noticed you and greet You, You nodded to him and walked to zenitsu.

You took the medicine from the little girls hand and give it to him "now now if you don't take this you'll never be able to marry anyone, so how about you take it?" you said bluntly with a closed eye smile just like shinobu's.

Zenitsu blushed by the sudden appearance of the beautiful women and ignoring the fact that you said he'll never be able to marry anyone, he took the medicine from your hands and Chuck it down his throat, making you shocked a bit.

You smiled again and pet his head "see it wasn't so bad!" you said beaming making everyone in the room to cover their eyes.

Zenitsu stare at you for the moment and suddenly warp his arm around your waist "AHHH PLEASE MARRY ME I DONT WANNA DIE SINGLE AHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" he kept begging and begging and you tried to make him get off you.

"Zenitsu stop that you're making her uncomfortable!" tanjiro said and helping you pry Zenitsu off.

When Zenitsu finally release you tanjiro pat your back "are you okay (l/n)-san?" you nodded "I'm okay thanks tan-chan!"

Tanjiro blushed and flinch a little by the sudden Nickname "t-tan-chan?" his blush started to cover his face but covered it.

"Hmmm, did you not like it? How about tanji-chan then? Jiro-chan?" you tilt your head to the side a bit in a cute way making tanjiro blushed harder and a certain blonde mad.

"AHHHHHH NO FAIR NO FAIR! FIRST NEZUKO NOW THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY?! YOU A SIMP TANJIRO! A SIIIMMMMPPP!" Zenitsu screamed at tanjiro.

'simp?' both of you and tanjiro confused by what that means.

You ignored what he said and smiled at Zenitsu "how about I give you a nickname too?" Zenitsu instantly calmed down and do that noddle snake thing.

"If you insist uh...?" Zenitsu waited for you to said your name "my name is (l/n) (y/n), the sleep pillar nice to meet you Zen-chan" suddenly Zenitsu eyes widen.

"AHHHHH YOU'RE A PILLAR?! LIKE THAT PEOPLE THAT BIG AND SCARY?! AHHHH PLEASE DONT KILL MEEEEEEE" Zenitsu screamed loudly making you and tanjiro cover your ears.

"Zen-chan please don't scream, there's other people here" you tried to calm him and it works.

"Sorry where are my manners" Zenitsu goes back to the noddle snake thing again 'none-existence apparently' you almost laugh at your thoughts.

"So how were the training tan-chan?" you ask the wine-haired boy "well...it's okay I guess, but inosuke..." he looked at the boar head making you follow where he gaze is going.

There lay a depressed looking boar head, you smiled softly at him and walked to the femboy-

"Nee nee ino-chan you good?" you ask softly while the boys behind you is talking about something that you can't hear.

"I'm...sorry...for being...weak" his voice almost makes you cringe a little but you feel sad for the depressed boar.

But then have an idea "how about you guys train with me?" you said happily while putting both got your hands together.

"E-eh? Is that allowed?" Zenitsu said a little jealous that he couldn't come because he's still recovering.

"I'm not sure but shinobu-chan wouldn't mind! I think..." you said while putting your index finger on your chin.

"But hey! You got trained by a pillar isn't that a good thing?" you said with a close eyed smile

Tanjiro nodded and you looked at inosuke he just lightly nodded making you beam at him.

He looked at you and flowers float around him for a moment.

"How about me (l/n)-san?! Don't leave me hereeee!!" Zenitsu whined "well I guess you could watch us, you can't really move you know zen-chan" you said pointing at his limbs that still recovering.

He nodded happily "with you around I'll be happy either way" You smiled at him "alright let's go!".

_____
_________
______________(to a training ground)

You and tanjiro is having a match while inosuke and Zenitsu sat in a piece of log.

Inosuke give up half way from the training making you sad but decided just to let him be.

"Tan-chan, you moved to slow" after you said that you swep him to the ground making him fall to his butt.

"You're really good at this, (l/n)-san" tanjiro said while panting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

You giggled "you still have lots of things to learn, tan-chan. But I'm sure you'll be strong like me if you train more!" you said helping tanjiro up.

He only chuckled nervously "you're still far ahead from me, (l/n)-san" you only smile at him and both of you walk to the duo that's sitting on the log.

"All of you must be hungry right?" you reach in to your haori and pull out three rice balls, "here eat it".

"But how about you, (l/n)-san?" tanjiro said looking at you worriedly, you chuckled "it's fine, tan-chan".

"I insist here!" tanjiro break the rice ball into two and give one to you "thanks tan-chan~" you said with a sing-song tone.

Tanjiro blushed "a-ah it's no problem" Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro with jealousy "HERE (L/N)-SAN HAVE SOME OF MINE TOO!" you give him a close eye smile "no thanks."

Zenitsu fall down dramatically.

_______(A/N)

I don't know anymore