{ </3 mitsuri bad end </3 }

________________

________________

"Mitsuri-chaann~~" the pink haired girl turn around by the sound of her crush calling her name.

In front of her stood (y/n) but there were several swords sticking out from her body, blood slowly dripping from her soft lips and yet with all of those thing the (h/c)-nette have a soft yet sinister smile on her face.

Mitsuri stared in terror as (y/n) trying her best to walk closer to her.

"Hehe what's with that look on your face? Come closer so I can hug you~♡" she said as she open up her arms.

"(y/-y/n)-chan..? W-what.." mitsuri stuttered out as she slowly back away from the bloodied female in front of her.

"Mitsuri"

"Mitsuri!"

"MITSURI!!"

"gah! Huh? What?" The pinknette open her eyes and on top of her is the sleep pillar "are you alright?? You were crying!"

Now she remembered, mitsuri and (y/n) was going out again and (y/n) offered her to take a nap and lay her head on her lap.

"N-no I'm fine, just a nightmare!" Mitsuri said as she wiped the tears.

"Oh alright, but is you want to talk about it you you always come to me, okay?" Mitsuri nodded and (y/n) pat her head.

"Let's head home, shall we?"

Robert

Also where my lesbian, bi, and pan people at!!!!
Love yall ;P

Sorry I don't know what to do for her bad end but I still hope you guys enjoyed it ^_^