2| Leaving

(y/n)'s pov

I get home and it's almost 7pm. I take my worn out shoes off and walk upstairs. It was quiet...more quiet than usual. There were no loud ringing noises, screaming, or fighting. I plop onto my bed and bounce a little and then I grab my phone and unlock it. I see a text from an unknown number. I assumed it was that hottie of a man.

Unknown

Hey (y/n) its eren

(y/n)

Oh hi eren

Eren

Is everything alright at home?

(y/n)

Could be better

Anyways wyd?

Eren

Nothing really just fucking bored

(y/n)

Oh well it might be really late but do you wanna come over...

Eren

Sure send me the address

(y/n)

Here (address)

Read at 11:37

Erens POV

I thought to myself "why would she want ME to come over? Why not Mikasa?" I shook those thoughts off while I got into my car and started putting the location she sent me into the gps. It wasn't really as far as I thought. I pulled out and I saw her standing there with her hands intertwined and she was smiling and waved at me slightly. My cheeks got red as I stared at her body and I looked away and got out of the car. She slowly walked towards me with her stunning eyes. I froze when I felt arms wrap around me. She let out and faced back towards me.

"Thank you." She blurted

I look away and say "whatever"

All she did was smile and turn around to walk inside. I followed behind her.

"Are you sure I'm aloud here?"

"Ya it doesn't matter, even if my parents say no I'll let you anyways...I don't care what they tell me anymore."

"Oh..okay"

"I'm leaving here soon anyways" she said coldly.

"What why? Do you have a place to go? You're only 18-".I got cut off by her words saying, "It's okay I'll be fine. I have Mikasa afterall..."

I roll my eyes and she points to her bedroom door. I gently opened the door and there were pictures on the wall of friends. "Stop looking around," she said. "Why? Is there something you are hiding?" I grin. "Ugh" is all she said and she turned around.

(y/n)'s POV

Eren was wearing baggy sweats and a black hoodie. He had his hands in his pockets and his locks in a half-up half-down bun, with little strands in the front. He was perfect. I was wearing a basic outfit, an oversized black zip-up, black sweatpants, and an oversized shirt.

"So why did you want me to come here?"

I looked at him and faced his turquoise eyes, "um.. Do you wanna maybe watch a movie or something?" I said with a slight blush.

"Um ya sure" He mumbled.

"What's your favorite genre?"

"Horror..."

"Oh great! I love horror movies" I commented and smiled

(3rd person POV)

They both sat on the bed and played a random horror movie. They seemed to be enjoying it by the smiles they had throughout the movie. The cold air was magnificent. As the movie was playing (y/n) got closer to Eren. Eren noticed and got closer too. (y/n) slithered her arms around him. Eren slightly had a smirk on his face. He really liked (y/n). He felt butterflies in his stomach as pink blush spread across his face. She was also blushing and felt like she had known him for years.

(y/n) spoke to relieve the tension in the room, "Eren...thank you..."

"..Ya no problem..."

"You should come over more often..." She said as her face got red

Eren grinned as he stated, "(y/n), your face is all red"

(y/n) got upset by this comment and blurted, "Shut it Jaeger!"

"Using last names huh L/n" Eren teased.

"Don't call me that!" Y/n yelped.

"Oh so then why'd you use my last name then?" Eren continued to tease.

"B-because...it's only funny when I do it!"

"Whatever loser" Eren said while laughing

"Shut the fuck up" (y/n) said annoyed and pouted.

They both walk out of the room and down the cold dark hallway. (y/n) had completely forgotten about her parents. They probably both left somewhere but (y/n) didn't care, she actually quite enjoyed it. As some of the wood panels creaked they got to the stairs they slowly walked down them. When they got to the door Eren was being bold and hugged her tight. (y/n) hugged him back. (y/n) put her head on his chest and smiled. She has never felt being loved before, surely knowing he loved her, as a friend or lover, either way she knew. He parted the hug before saying goodbye. (y/n) said her goodbye and in a blink he was gone.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)- 752 words <3