*7| Packing*

(y/n)'s POV

A couple days later from that day he kissed me again. His mom hasn't been home for awhile, I think she'll be gone for a week. I rub my eyes and sit up.

"I fell asleep on the couch..." I mumbled to myself.

I go upstairs to see Eren still sleep in his bed. His phone read "9:23". I see a bunch of texts from jean. "NO I can't look at them, that's invading his privacy" I thought to myself. As I ignore my mind, I pick up the phone. Jean was asking if I'm single...I thought I already told him- wait...

Eren starts shuffling in the bed. I put the phone back and got scared. His eyes flutter open. "What are you doing?" his low husky voice asks. "Nothing...". "Ok well can you hand me my phone?" "Sure"

"Did you fall asleep on the couch?" he asked

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"I was watching tv and got tired."

He didn't say anything back but he did start typing. I figured he was talking to jean. "You know I love you right, y/n?" "Huh? Oh yeah I know...I love you too."

He brings his hand up to my face and tucks my (h/l) hair behind my ear. Cupping my face with one of his hands he whispers, "I'll show you."

3rd person POV

Heat rose from y/n's stomach to her chest. Eren's lips were getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason. She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling her toes unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts. Y/n's whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. Eren pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense. Y/n's fingers slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat.

you straddled him. your hair was loose. Your hair hanging forward, hiding your face, except your eyes, which you were holding shut tight.

Eren flipped you over, now his knee between your legs. He leaned in to kiss again and pull apart and asked, "Are you sure?" "Yes," you replied.

(y/n)'s POV

I push eren off me, and get back on top of him. The bed bounced a little. I move down and lift my hands under his shirt again pulling it over his head. He is now shirtless and his abs are showing. I stare directly into his eyes.

Eren's gaze never wavered for a second, but his body was demanding action, movement...anything. While you protested, your small hands pushing uselessly against his chest, eren inserted his thighs between yours while climbing on top of you, and pried them open. Your modest school skirt was riding up, revealing your smooth skin.

Eren, already naked, and I'm in my undergarments.

Eren reveals my chest and takes off my bra showing my boobs. I cover my chest scared to show him and he says "it's okay." I take off my hands. He leans in to kiss me while he rubs my clit through my underwear. I moan through the kiss and move around. I flip him over and go down to his dick. Licking the tip first I put it all in my mouth making me choke. He lets out a little moan and I suck faster. He precums in my mouth.I licked it one more time and he sits up to me and kisses me aggressively. He puts his tongue in my mouth and drools down my face. He flips me onto the bed and positions his big dick to my clit. He goes up and down, while I moan loud. He pushed it in he moaned loud and so did I. He goes in and out and I moan loud. Then someone knocks on the doors. He covers my mouth and says "who is it". "It's jean, open the front door." I moad through his hand trying to contain it. "I'm busy right n-now" He still fucks me hard while Jean is at the door. I took his hand off my mouth and then Eren picked my hands down. I yelped. He goes even faster while I rub my clit. He cums in me and I moan one last time so does he. Eren pulls out and cum drips. I widened my eyes realizing we didn't use a condom. I whisper to Eren while breathing heavily, "E-eren we didn't use a-a condom." Eren panics, "shit." Jean knocks on the door again, "GO AWAY JEAN" Eren yells. Eren flips me over and positioned his dick back into me. I yelped and he shoved it into me. He yanks my hair back and goes back and forth. MY cum drips out and he smirks. I moan, "It feels s-so good." Eren moans and he cums into me one last time. He shoved his dick into one last time and we moaned loudly. He lays on the bed next to me. He gets up and brings my pussy closer to his mouth. He looks up at me and licks my clit. He licks faster and I moan loud. Eren says "shhhhh" I couldn't control myself. I needed more. He stops and gets up on top of me. He puts one of my boobs into his mouth and sucks it aggressively . "Ahhhh-hh" It felt so good. "E-eren jean it still at the door" He stops. I get up "what are you doing?" He gets dressed and puts a shirt over his abs. "Stay here i'm going to answer the door.

"NO eren come back!" He walks downstairs and opens the door. "What the fuck do you want"

"Wtf are you doing up there?" Jean asks

"Is y/n here?"

Eren replies , "uhm no"

Jean pushes Eren out of the way and runs up the stairs.

"Jean!"

"y/nnnnnnnnn" jean says.

I heard him and hid quickly into eren's closet. Jean sees clothes on the floor. "YOU FUCKED Y/N" jeans yells. "So what about it?" Eren says. "You knew I liked her!" I cover my mouth, scared asf. "Okay and she loves me so idc." "Now leave my house because you get punched." UGH" jean walk out and eren closed the door.

"Y/n" Eren whispers........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued