5| Mikasa

(y/n)'s POV

I woke up, my (e/c) eyes fluttering open slowly. Trying to process every inch of the room. I was still in Eren's heavy arms, my back pressed against his toned abs. I smiled and then closed my eyes. His huge arms wrapped around me was comforting. A Couple minutes later he woke up right when I was about to get up. He looks so hot honestly. I turned towards him and, I pushed his brown hair out of his face. He smiled but looked at the time, it was 12:09pm. "We slept in for a while," I commented. "Oh yeah?" He replied back. I smile and then get up realizing I'm still in the clothes I was wearing yesterday. I needed a shower desperately. I turned to eren with bright pink cheeks and I mentioned, "Eren.. uhm can you show me where the guest bathroom is...please?"

"Sure, I need a shower too anyways..."

"Haha funny, you have your own shower for a reason" I said while smirking. I had the best sleep I've had in awhile, last night. In eren's arms, his comfortable bed, the warm bed sheets. Eren hands me a towel and leads me to the guest bathroom. I walk into and the cold marble floor touches my feet. I shivered by the cold touch. I placed down my clean clothes and the towel, and started to strip. I see the cuts starting to turn into scars. I smiled but then went blank. I got into the shower, it tingles my skin. It was hot and burning, I enjoyed it. It was the first time in a while I had a pleasant shower without hearing screaming 24/7.

When I got out I dried myself and put the new outfit on. Walking into Eren's room without thinking. I look up and see him shirtless. My face heats up and my eyes widen.

"You just gonna stare all day?"

I shake my head, "Huh? N-no, I'm s-orry" Saying while looking down at my feet.

I look up, with Erens large tall figure standing there. His eyes sparkled and he had hot abs. I couldn't stop looking at him up and down.

"y/nnnn" he says slurring your name and moving his hand in front of his face

"HUH? Oh I'm sorry"

"Do you have anything better to do but stare at my body?"

"You're the one who isn't wearing a shirt," I pouted, trying to cover my red face.

"Whatever" He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Wtf was that for?" I say getting irritated.

"For looking at me, and not knocking."

"You don't want me to stare at your body? Mmm strange?"

"I do, but I want you to beg for it." He smirked

"I-i what?" I get flustered by his words he just said

"I'm kidding! You're so cute when you get flustered" He mumbled.

Eren's POV

"Hey I think I might hangout with mikasa today." she said breaking the silence in the room. "Okay" Is all I said. She got stuff to go to her house. Seemed like she was having a sleepover. I can't get jealous though because me and y/n are just friends....

**TIME SKIP***

3rd person POV

y/n walks out of eren's house casually thinking she is gonna live there forever. Since Mikasa lived farely close she decided to just walk. Eren could've given y/n a ride but y/n told him she was fine. Eren was worried if she wasn't gonna be okay, but he knows she will be fine because...well it's y/n. Y/n, thankfully, made it to Mikasa's. Y/n always loved Mikasa. She even thought Mikasa was hot at some point. y/n still had those thoughts. Mikasa was there for y/n every time she was feeling down, or even angry. Her voice is music to y/n's ears.