4| Home Sweet Home

3rd person POV

(y/n) woke up her (e/c) eyes fluttering open. She checked her bright phone and it was 11:28am. She saw all the messages from eren...."I feel bad for not answering him" y/n thought to herself. Eren has been waiting forever for her to answer but he was trying to be patient. He was just really scared for her, and wanted to know if she was okay. When eren's phone lit up with y/n's contact name showing she answered.

Erens POV

She finally answered...

(y/n)

Okay! I'll be right over...actually can you pick me up please?

Eren

Ya sure

Read at 12:09 am

(y/n)'s POV

I can finally be happy...my arms still burned from last night but I forgot about it when eren popped in my head. I missed him. I missed his arms wrapped around me. I gathered all my stuff I needed, or at least stuff I can fit in a couple bags I had. I remembered the sweet scent of his cologne he was wearing when I hugged him and cuddled him while watching the movie. Eren texted me he is here. I look out my window and see on a motorcycle holding a second black helmet. I hurried downstairs with my oversized hoodie on, and left without saying anything. I pushed open the door and ran to eren.

"Wow didn't know you had a motorcycle" you said while giggling.

"Ya well you do now" he stated while handing you the helmet

You grabbed it and looked eren up and down. He was wearing a man bun and loose short brown strands in front of his face. Wearing a shirt that showed his muscles and balck sweatpants, and a zip-up. "You look nice" I say shyly. "So do you" He smiled "whatever" you say playfully hitting his arm.

Erens POV

I hope on the dark raven black motorcycle and y/n follows with her backpack on. She slithers her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. As if she was scared. "Are you scared y/n?" "N-no" she says with no confidence. "Okay sure". I can see her face as bright as a tomato. I smirked slightly. While driving she hugs tighter and I smile. I had thoughts while on our way to my house, like if she has talked to her friends, Miaksa? Armin? Sasha? Jean? Connie? I'm really worried for y/n.

(y/n)'s POV

I rested my head on my head back waiting for the arrival. Soon enough we were at this house. I was scared at first but he hopped off the dick and helped me off. He held my hand reassuring me it was gonna be okay. I walked with his hand in mine and we were at his doorstep. He opened the door with his free hand and let me walk in first, then him after me. I see a woman standing near the hallway. She walked over here with a smile on her face.

"Hi! I'm Eren's mom!"

"Hi, I'm y-y/n....y/n l/n" you say stuttering

"Nice to meet you!"

"You t-too" I say and smile

Eren tells his mom that we're going to his room. He pulls me upstairs and leads me to his room. He opens the door and he looks down at you. You smile and he lets go of your hand and you walk into his room. It had LED lights and it was really cool, and clean which was pleasing. You walked toward the queen sized looking bed and sat on it.

"So...where will I be sleeping?" You questioned.

"Well....we don't really have to stop having a guest room, only a second bathroom, so you have to sleep in my room or my moms...." he said, sounding desperate asf.