Volume 2: Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

Ozpin's Office

Several airships have arrived at Beacon Academy, and Headmaster Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch are surveying the situation from Ozpin's office

Glynda: "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels."

Ozpin: "Well, running an academy and military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore."

A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk.

Ozpin: "Come in."

The camera switches to a low perspective beyond Ozpin's desk and facing the doors as they slide open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: "Ozpin!"

Ozpin stands at attention.

Ozpin: "Hello, General."

Ironwood: "Please, drop the formalities."

Both approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches.

Ironwood: "It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met."

Glynda: "Oh, James!"

She gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasantries.

Glynda: "I'll be outside."

She walks away.

Ironwood: "Well, she hasn't changed a bit."

Ozpin: "So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?"

He picks up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks.

Ozpin: "Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival."

He turns and offers the cup to Ironwood.

Ironwood: "Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year."