Camping pt 3

Wwell wwe have a horrible spot to come back on but here wwe are anywway. Oh Gods this is going to be bad, hope you 'enjoy'

Also sorry for not doing their quirks last chapter, I got really sloppy. This will also be sloppy but at least I'll try to do their quirks.

-_________________-

Reader chans POV

"I wath to ninja enough, I wath jutht uh........TRYING yeah I wath trying to get caught." He said finding the words. I rolled my eyes and hugged him, I knew he must have punched Eridan I knew he probably kicked his ass, even though I said half kick his ass.

Yeah, he doesn't really listen to me. On the way here he got us lost practically, I said turn left and he turned right.

"So uh you wanna stay at the campfire or what?" I asked looking back at where Vriska was sitting, she waved and I scowled of course. I don't really hate her, just gotta make it look like it.

"I'm tired babe, can we jutht go to bed" he suggested hugging me, I began to fall because he put all his body weight on me.

"Yeah, let's just not sleep on me, sound good?" I asked sarcastically as i shimmied away from him. He laughed and grabbed me hand, he dragged me away from the warm fire and lively people.

-tirm skerp-

We were going swimming. seems harmless right? Guess again, oh god. let me explain, when I got in my bathing suit Tuna decided it was time for make outs.

Make outs are cool right? Wrong, a lot of people went camping, luckily Kankri wasn't here. #triggered

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. His warm chest hit mine, I pulled away to look at him. He was wearing blue and red swim shorts, I stepped back a bit. Turning around I saw Dave spying from a bush, my face turned red and he ditched the binoculars.

"You sure you don't want to get any closer to him, I wouldn't mind watching" Dave whispered in my ear, I jumped back.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE THAT FAST" I screamed at him, he fell over laughing. I rolled my eyes and went to the lake they had told me about, I felt a warm touch around my waist and suddenly I was being carried away by who I thought was Mituna.

I looked up to see Eridan looking down on me with a smile. "hey, I swwept you off your feet" he said with a smug look "that kiss wwas wworth it by the wway." he continued pointing at his face, it was bruised badly but still recognizable.

"I hate you, you ruined everything. If Mituna sees you doing this he's going to freak, I swear to Gog put me down." I demanded with a sad look on my face, I hated blaming him, I hated saying that he did this. But I did it.

"Fin." he said looking away, he put me down and turned around. "Just forget I evven exist." I grabbed his wrist as he whipped around.

"Wait I-Im sorry. I just....don't think that I like you. Just know that I don't hate you, but I don't like you. I shouldn't even say this but, you shouldn't think that forgot how to love you. There are times where....where I think I made a mistake when I broke up with you." I say as he turns around, he looks down on me and sighs.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. For evveryfin reely but you can't say that and lovve someone else. It kills me to hear you say you might still lovve me wwhile your still wwith Mituna." He says cupping my face with his warm hands. His finger tips brush my cheek and soon his warmth was gone, and so was he.

I walked alone to the lake with quick steps. "what the fuck wath that about?" I heard Mituna say, I turned around to see him staring out at Eridan who was slowly disappearing in the horizon.

"He just wanted to talk to me, I turned him down and told him to leave. It's fine I solved it, now let's go." I said grabbing his hand, we walked to the lake side by side hand in hand and I had a bright smile on my face.

-time skeep-

"Y/n, it's getting late...should we get back?" Dave asked swimming over to Jade.

"I'm with Dave on this one, the water is sooo cold. Burr" she said in a pretend cold voice, I laughed and realized that it was actually getting very cold.

"Babe, if you wanna go we can." Mituna said sneaking up behind me.

"Do you want to stay longer?" I asked turning to face him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"I don't want to go back but it'th your choice not mine." he said giving me the responsibility, he was so warm and I just wanted to melt in his arms right then and there.

"I don't want to leave, let's stay a bit longer." I agreed, Dave shrugged and picked Jade up. They left like a newly wed couple would have left the alter, oh how I ship it.

"Are we the only oneth left?" Tuna asked, I looked around to see an empty lake and Dave carrying his love away.

"I guess so yeah" almost two seconds before I could finish that sentence Tuna pulled the string on my bathing suit, it fell into the water and I dropped lower so he wouldn't see.

"Oh come on [y/n], I've already theen them before anyway." Wait what

"WHEN?" He blushed and scratched his head.

"When you were thleeping." he said sinking lower into the water.

"Pervert, I c-" I was about to scold him but he kissed me, ugh I hate him with his stupid kisses that are so nice and soft and oh fuck I'm supposed to be angry.

"Now can you let me touch your titth" I smacked him, not hard but still. "I'm going to anyway y/n, at thome point in time."

"Well....fine" I gave in, his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His hands traveled up to my back, soon he was behind me and his hands were just above my boobs.

"We're the only oneth here y/n, we could do anything we want." he said as he gripped my boobs hard, I winced until he started to massage them.

"What are you thinking about pervert?" I asked half moaning, he laughed quietly.

"I think you know."

"Yeah well I don't want my first time to be in a fuckin lake." I confessed, he stopped working on my chest and swam back to look at me.

"Your a virgin?" He asked smile growing wider, I nodded. I looked down at the water, maybe he has a thing for girls with experience. "I'm glad I'll be your firtht." he said getting closer, his mouth was warm on my back and his kiss sent shivers down my spine.

"Not in a lake remember?" I asked pushing him away.

"Hey, where'th your top?" He asked looking around. My eyes grew wide at the question.

"Go get a shirt or something cause I am not going back with out something covering me." I said demandingly.

"You could wear me, wait no thcratch that I have a shirt somewhere clothe." he got out of the water and searched in a bag, wait when did that get there?

"Find one?" I asked, swimming closer to the edge of the water. He nodded and tossed me a towel, I caught it and covered my chest and dried off.

"Here, it's my FOB shirt." he said handing me a grey shirt with a kitten on it. 'save rock and roll' it said, I mentally fist pumped.

"Kay thanks." I said putting it on, I felt him watching me. But I guess it is one of his things, being perverted..just kidding ;)

-_________________-

Sorry for it being so short, also sorry for taking so long for such a short chapter. at least next time you guys won't be around people, your leaving camp tomorrow! ΘωΘ stay smiling, PQ out ;P