Camping end Kinda Lemon

Okay so this is obviously the last part to their camping series. Oh also I will probably take awhile after this chapter. Since well this was the main big thing for a while here.

-__________________________-

Your POV

I wake up to feel his arms around me, he gripped my side tightly and mumbled in his sleep. I realized my shirt was lifted up to where my bra was showing, I tried to move away to pull my shirt down but Mituna only pulled me closer. I let go and gave up realizing that he has to wake up sometime, so I waited....and waited until finally he started to do something. But it wasn't a good something, now I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it but we were still camping. He was kissing my neck and already on top of me, I looked outside to see darkness.

"Babe what's the time?" I asked pushing on his chest so he'd stop, he sat up on top of me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's like four in the morning thweet cheekth." He giggled and lifted up my shirt, I stopped him. "Oh come on, no one will hear uth, and I already thleep with my thirt off anyway tho now it'th your turn." He said with a smile on his face, he looked like a moron but God damn that cute perfect smile of his.

"I..okay" I gave in when he started giving me puppy eyes, when I said okay his face turned into an evil grin and lost all cuteness. His lost cuteness was replaced by something I never would have expected from Mituna, it was replaced with sexiness. He had a look of total lust in his eyes, I gave myself into temptation and took off my shirt.

"Heh good, thought I wath gonna have to get the whip out." He said looming over me, he looked like an animal prowling on it's first kill of the night. At first his comment scared me but I knew he was probably joking, a little part of me really wished he wasn't but I tend to ignore that part of me anyways.

"Wait..uh Tuna, before I kinda found out that..well you Captors have two....bulges...I just wanted to know...well you know how that would um....work." I said pulling away from him, I was reminded by the squirming bulges I felt against me.

"Oh....you'll jutht have to thee than." He said while his hands traveled under the brim of my pants I blenched a bit at how fast he was moving, I felt the cold air hit my legs. It was like having an ice cube slathered onto your bare skin, I delt with the cold by focusing on Mitunas warm hands. He stopped striping me and began to kiss my neck, I took my open chance and flipped him underneath me.

"Ha." I declared my victory and took my success as a sign of dominance, now I have the power. I kissed him and grabbed his sides, my hands lowered down into his boxers. I looked up at Tuna, he seemed more nervous than he was before when he had power. I felt a warm squirming bulge underneath my hand, when I did Mituna started biting his lip. I began rubbing my hand against him and almost imediatly he grunted.

I stopped and looked at him, his face turned down into a frown. "Dammit [y/n] don't teathe me." He said in a husky voice, I raised my eyebrow and pulled my hand out of his boxers. "Fine." He said angrily pushing on my back, he climbed ontop of me and quickly pulled my [f/c] panties down.

"T-tuna!" I gasped, his frown turned into a devilish smirk. His hand traveled from my thigh up to my entrance (these words we use are so weird, I mean I don't want to be too explicit though) where he inserted only one finger. I let out a soft moan, I wanted more but he wouldn't give me that sort of pleasure.

"I'll add a finger if you beg for it." He suggested slowing his pumping, I but my lip and shook my head. I'm not begging for anyone, I still have my pride. He dipped down so his lips brushed my ear, "Beg or you get nothing from me."

"Mi-Mituna please" I grunted "Go faster nng p-please." I begged, I may have lost my pride but at least I won't be a virgin anymore. God damn I hated being a virgin, even Kanaya isn't a virgin. When I gave into Mitunas wishes he finally pumped a bit faster and soon he had two fingers inside of me. I moaned, and apparently that earns me another finger because he slipped another inside of me.

I felt something ball up inside me and just as it was about to release Mituna pulled his fingers out, he sucked on them until they were clean. I growled at him, he smiled as he licked the last finger, I took control and kissed him hard. I ended up shoving my tongue in his mouth, he fought for dominance and we ended up in an intense makeout session, he took off my bra without pulling away from the kiss. Our torrid scene was broken up by a sudden movment up my leg, I began grinding on what is most likely his bulge.

"Babe, remember my plan for the whole double bulge thing? Yeah for that to happen I need to be on top tho can you like not?" He said aggresivly pushing me down, I winced at how hard I had thumped onto the ground. My left arm hurt the worst, considering I tried to prop myself up on it but failed as he insisted on being on top as soon as possible.

"W-wait, don't you need a pail or something?" I asked not remembering what sollux had told me about this whole making love thing.

"Oh umm, are you thaying you want to pail with me [y/n]?" His voice got low and seductive, my face burned with blush as I knew what he meant.

"No but won't your...." I looked for the right words and cleared my throat as they came to me "genetic material stain?" I asked pulling back some of what sollux said.

"Oh......yeah....." he grunted in frustration as he tried to work out a plan.

"Well...I don't think it's gonna matter, no one is gonna come in here, and also it's the last day. Not like anyone's gonna decide to wander into our tent." I said trying to make the situation a little less complicated.

"Okay fine then." he said lowering himself on top of me. He slid off his boxers, two yellow colored bulges squirmed almost wrapping around each other. He positioned himself so one went towards my back and the other towards my entrance. (still I think it's weird using not so sexy sex terms, I mean come on ENTRANCE?? It's like their entering a building. 'as we walked through the entrance to a fine mansion' see I think wattpad is weird using words like 'entrance' but you might yell at me if I said pussy or some shit) He waited for me to say something, or he waited just to build up suspense because he didn't say anything to me when he slid into both of my v card holding body parts. It hurt, as mush as I wanna say it didn't it did, he stopped noticing that tears had began to form in my eyes.

"You okay, I can thtop if you want." he suggested I nodded my head as I but my lip down holding back my scream.

After a few seconds maybe I spoke up "K-keep going" I pulled in a shaky breath and gripped the cloth of the tent. He went deeper and faster, I moaned as blood dripped down my leg. Oh good, not a virgin anymore. He slowly got faster which practically turned me into a moaning mess.

He pounded into me and kissed my neck at the same time, dammit I hated being the inexperienced one in this.

"M-mituna" moaned softly, I'm not taking any chances of waking up anyone so I had to hold back. He moaned hearing me say his name like that.

Someone walked into the tent just then, someone whose eyes were barely open and they had a groggy look on their face. It was karkat after he just had sex, I know this look because Nepeta never stops talking about how 'sexy' it is. But Nepeta was totally fucking equius so that means karkat had to fuck......Sollux? Is my ship coming true??.

"Uhm.... wrong tent I think...is sollux in here we need to finish something." He says scratching his neck, he has a pail in his hand and just a towel on.

"Yeah...wrong tent." Mituna says, karkat a eyes open to see that Tuna was still inside of me.

"Gross....my close friend is screwing my matesprits brother."

-__________________________-

Well that's a great place to leave it, ima just put that there...and btw you and Tuna never talked about it again that while day, pretty much you packed up and went home. Kk PQ out, stay smiling :P