Fef??

Okay idek what's happening, this might even be a solkat chapter. meh idk hope you enjoy :)

-__________________________-

Sollux POV

"So what happened with Fef?" Karkat asked cuddling next to me, I remembered much of the fight me and her had. It wasn't fun and it ended up getting kind of rough. She threw a few punches, I hadn't hit her at all but I did use my psionics to hold her arm still. Okay I sort of used them to almost crush her arm but that doesn't matter.

"Well, we ju2t 2orta called iit quiit2. no fiight ju2t parted way2." I lied right through my teeth, Karkat snuggled closer and let out a pleased sigh. "iit'2 ju2t you and me now babe. and fef i2 fiine wiith that Ii gue22." I was almost disappointed that Karkat didn't know.

Karkat fell asleep next to me a while after, I decided I should probably call [y/n] and tell her what went down before she hears wrong from fish-bitch.

Your POV

I walked to the board walk and met fef for some ice cream, she said she wanted to talk to me the day before so we decided to settle it over ice cream and the ocean.

(not doing her )( quirk gonna do the -E though)

"I just hate it when poeple lie to me, even more so when its stuff like this. do you think he was lying about liking me?" I shook my head no, she let out an angry huff and licked her ice cream cone. "Whale i think he was."

"But he really did like you fef, he just likes karkat better? i dont understand it either but from my veiw he really liked you....a lot." I wish Mituna showed he liked me like Sol showed fef. I mean she threw away her necklace but at least she had one. Maybe Tunas the one whos lying...God i hope not.

"yeah i guess, did i tell you what he did to my arm?" she asked raising it again showing me the long bruise about the size of a shoe.

"yes 10 times now, and fef i think you might wanna get a cast, to heal the broken bones. its swelling now and its a bit purple over there." I pointed to the inside of her arm and she nodded. I already ate my ice cream while she was still working on eating the cone.

"-Eridan is wondering what happened, you know cause he thought we were a thing for a while there." she said throwing away her wrapper. She got up and walked out to the edge of the board walk. "Whale i have to go, nice seain you [y/n]." she jumped in and swam to her underwater house. she wants me to see it one day but i can't breath under water.

I began walking back to the ice cream stand until i accidentally stepped on a sharp sea shell that dug through my sandals and into my foot. "shit." i cursed, it went in deep but i managed to get ice cream and sit down with out making the wound any worse.

"is this seat taken?" Eridan asked sitting down anyways. (yall shoul've seen this shit coming i mean srsly i love him. but this is a tuna fic so yall aint gon do shit ;-;)

_mean while_

Sollux pov

"so babe what do you want to do tonight?" karkat asked sitting on my desk, [y/n] didnt answer her pesterchum so i didn't know where she was. I gave up on trying to reach her sadly.

"we should just watch netflix and chill" ;) he smiled and nodded, he queued up the Flash. I knew what he wanted to do. This is the show we watch when we frickle frackle.

As the show started I pulled karkat up onto my lap, we stayed like this for a while. Karkat turned around to look at me, he turned his body around so he was straddled on my lap. He looked down at me and pawed at my crotch, my breaths became uneven and sharp.

I took karkats shirt off and ran my hands across his chest, he didn't have abs but i didn't either so I don't have room to judge. He's hot anyways, with or without abs he will be mine.  I picked him up and sat him down next to me, I pulled off his pants and my own. I still had my shirt on while he was almost fully naked,  he only had his boxers left. Which I used to my advantage, I slid my hands over his chest down to his hips and gripped his thigh while I kissed his neck. He purred and then growled as I smiled against his skin.

"Sol don't tease me damn it, why can't I be top for once?" He growled, his hands were on my hips, one traveled down to my bulge and lightly traced his finger around my nook.

"Because you're my little kitten, and kittens don't touch their masters there unless told to." I said pulling his hand away from my crotch. 

"O-Oh. Uh, y-yes master." he said looking at me with his innocent eyes, I smirked and bit my lip. The blush on his face grew. My lips grazed his cheek as i leaned closer towards his ear.

"Will, you do as I say Kitten?" I whispered in his ear. His breath caught in his throat and he couldn't seem to utter a word. He quickly nodded his head. 

---------------------------------------------

I'm really super sorry. I like totally suck omg, i stopped being big into the homestuck fandom a while ago. So when I was no longer interested writing about it became SO hard!! I tried, sort of. I can't even finish this chapter. BUT I'm going to publish the rough drafts and unfinished chapters that I've been sitting omg for a while for both of the stories I wrote. I'm really sorry but hey if you liked the writing maybe check out the new chapter I published for a new story? just a thought.

Again,, very sorry,