shopping!

"and were gonna go......SHOPPING" comment if you like white chicks (the movie not the sex.....you pervs.......wait nvm I'm the perv I said it like that) Kay well obviously dis will be reader and Tuna shopping.......lame but watevs enjoy if you can.

-----------

"Are you ready yet?" Tuna yelled. I quickly combed through my [h/l] [h/c] and grab my bag. I run downstairs as Mituna walks out the door and starts the car.

When I got in the car he looks over at me. I feel something warm touch my thigh and it reaches higher. I immediately smack it away and point to windshield.

When we drive away from my house I turn on the radio hoping for a cute song we could call ours. Sadly the only song that comes on is Miss Jackson. You know Panic! At the Disco, yeah I mean great song but not one I would call ours.

I pass the time by singing and staring at Tuna half the time, the other half was texting Nepeta what was happening. She ships it too much I swear.

"[y/n] come on were there." Mituna says opening the car door on my side, I hadn't even noticed the car stopped moving.

"Oh uh yeah." I say quickly hopping out of the car. When we walk in I immediately notice Hot Topic. Of course Mituna over here notices everything black and yellow. How original not like he already has a shirt like that one.....guys are lame.

"tho, on topic, we are going to American Eagle okay?" He asks, I simply nod my head and muse at the Hot Topic store. How I long to be frolicking in the band shirts and cool things, oh and the buttons! Sherlock, my love, wait for me there I'll come back for you....you too doctor...I love you *dies

"Uhhhhhh [y/n]? You okay there?" Tuna asks waving a hand in front of my face. I realize I was reaching out to the store with my left arm.

"Heh y-yeah everything's fine I'm not-I'm not crazy..." I quickly stammer out. Retracting my arm.

"Okay......" he says doubtfully looking at me.....like I'm crazy! When we enter American Eagle he goes straight to the stripped yellow and black bikini, not a surprise......

"Are you sure?" I ask looking at myself in the mirror, I looked.....okay. He nodded surely and soon we were walking out of American Eagle.

"CAN WE GO TO HOT TOPIC PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!" I begged like a four year old, he sighed and nodded. I squealed in happiness, I guess it turned him on or something cause he had his hand over his mouth.

"Why are we here?" He asked lamely. I sighed and pointed to a bench out side the store. quickly I ran around the place checking to see if they had any good Sherlock or band merch or even Supernatural merch.....sadly I left empty handed.

"I have lost this war......I lost against the great odds of 99% but still I lost....." I got down on one knee and prayed for my brethren who would leave with nothing good, not even a good button in that hell hole. Not even a button! How can they call that a Hot Topic?!

"Are you thure your not crazy? You theem pretty inthane to me." he said poking me.

"Okay let's go." I said getting up after causing a 'scene' or whatever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay that was just a bunch of me expressing the fact that Hot Topic is a beautiful wonderland but sometimes you gotta leave with nuthin cause their ain't nuthin guud. *tear falls

so my head was really scrambled and it kinda just pooped everywhere, and thats how this story was born. God this was bad......

Okay hope you leiked it PQ out fuckers (sorry that's rude, piggies)