title

ok so I dont really wanna skip to the camping thing but at the same time I do. So this will most likely just be reader hangin with a friend.Idek know who but I think it might be Gamzee.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"hey [y/n] wait up. You are way to fast holy crab legs." Feferi said slowly jogginng behind me.

"You need to get better at the morning run thing Fef...." I say slowing down. SHe catches up and all I can hear is her panting.

"can.....we....take...a.....brake"She asks between breaths.I come to a stop near a bench and she follows up, she immediatly sits down and takes a chug from her water bottle. How much water can this chick drink? oh wait........she is a seadweller.

"So has Sollux done anything special?" I ask looking at her new necklace, its a bee so I figure sollux got it for her.

"yeah he got me this for our anniversary" she says blushing a bit. D'awwww thats so cute.

"Well thats adorable.....wish Some one would do that for me. I mean Mituna might but still he hasn't yet." I say looking down blshing a bit, gog why am I blushing so much.

"so hows Eridan?" she asks poking me.

"yeah he wants to hang out later today, so I guess I better get going" I say gettinng up to leave. She taps my arm and I look down to see her chugging more water.

"be careful, don't want anything bad to happen.......you know how he gets." she said finishing the watter bottle, she chucked it towards a recycling bin. when it made it in she wooped with joy.

>>>>>>>le time skip<<<<<<<

I knock on his door worrying like crazy, on my way here he said something about needing to talk. What could that mean, does he want to know where I left his wand causse I dont even remember that...

Th e door opens and he pulls me in by the shoulder. "ow..." I mutter, he had a really strong grip.......is he mad at me?

"we need to talk" he says I get a really confused look on my face and he sighs. " I want to talk about Mituna, I don't want you sleeping with im okay?" he says angrily. I look down and search for words.

"well.....your not my dad......why should I listen to you?" I say keeping my head down.

He growls at this comment. " I'm your moirail, I want to protect you [y/n] just listen to me pplease." he pleads. I sigh and look up at him, first mistake.

"why?" I ask, second mistakewe. His eyes fill with tears and he looks down.

"Are you really that blind to sea whats happening here?" he asks with a shake voice. I think hard about the situation and still dont understand what I'm missing......gog way to make me feel bad.

"uh.......I dont understand" I say looking away from him.

"Gog you really are stupid......" he says weakly, I feel tears well up in my eyes. He's right, I am stupid I'm worthless anyways. I crouch down and sit on the floor curling into a ball. Hugging my knees close to my chest I begin crying, slowly at first but it soon turns into a sob session.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean it like that........cod I'm an idiot" he muttered the last part under his breath. "can....can I do anything to help?" he asks looking for forgiveness.

"I-I could....use a......a hug." I sugest looking up at him. He pulls me off the floor and quickly wraps his arms around me. He was so warm and welcoming, he hugged me like he would never be able to do this again.

"I wanna tell you somefin [y/n]" he says soflty in my ear.

"what is it Eridan?" I asked quietly.

"I- I am uh-" he never got to finish, the doorbell interupted him. He huffed angrily and answered it hastily.

"Hey nookthucker where ith my girlfriend?" I heard mituna ask angrily, Eridans expression changed when he said girlfriend. He gestured towards me, and I waved. "what exactly were you two doing, I really don't trutht you Eridick" he said staring him down, I've never seen Tuna like this before.

"Wwe just fought and hugged it out, thats it" Mituna still looked concerned although what eridan said was the truth. "I swwear!" he fought, I knew tuna didn't beleive him but he quickly grabbed my hand and left.

"Ith it true, that'th all you did?" he asked stopping near a coffee shop. I nodded. "it'th jutht....thollox thaid you guyth were a thing again.......I don't want him to hurt you like he did latht time okay?" he asked softly, he stuck a strand og hair behind my ear and I looked up.

"I'm sorry, I wont let it happen......I'll be carefull I promise." i said looking into his mismatched eyes. He hugged me tight and I hugged back just as tight.

"I'm flushed for you [y/n]" he said pulling away from the warm embrass to look in my eyes. I felt my face get red."I fell so hard the first time I saw you and there is nothing stopping me, nothing can get in my way of loving you. Even if you were a evil bunny torturer, I'd still love you.....but from a distance." he said jokingly. I laughed and kissed him passionetly.

"I'm flushed for you two mituna, even if I were a bunny torturer I wouldnt lay a finger on yours. It'd be to painful to see you in tears, and in whatever life we live I will always love and watch you from afar" I said puttting on my rape face, we both burst into laughter.

"So, I just wanna know.....hope you don't mind my asking but.....did you and Eridan ever.......do anything.....sexual." he says blushing like crazy, I begin to blush when I think about what might be going through his mind......ew.

"So your pretty much asking if I'm a virgin." I state pursing my lips.

"Kinda, I jutht wanna know it won't change anything." he says softly.

"Yes I still have my v card, and the closest me and him got was him accidentally putting his face in my boobs. we were cuddling so when I say accident I actually mean accident." I say thinking back, he really never made any kind of sex enticing move. ever.

"Oh good, I didn't want fish dick to steal your virginity." he says blushing a deep yellow.

"Heh yeah.........lets change the subject. are you ready to go camping, it's only a day away.....heh that rhymed." I said with a stupid grin on my face.

"Hell yeah I am, but I want to enthure that I get a good view of your thexy body, tho I want to pick out your bikini." he says graving your hand excitedly.

"Who said it was gonna be a bikini....." I mumble, loud enough for him to hear yet quite enough for it to sound angry.

"I did, and you have to do what I thay cauthe I thay tho." he says crossing his arms and looking away. I laughed as he shot sassy daggers into nothingness.

"Well whatever 'master' I need to go home, really need to study. bye" I said pecking him on his cheek.

"D-don't call me m-mathter" he said blushing like crazy. He kinda looked like a bee when he blushed like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well dat was cool-ish right? Eridan is a fukin prick like bruh reader chan is wit Mituna she don't want your stinky ass, but author loves Eridan and she wants in his pants so of course he will be in almost every fic tryin to get reader chan. what am I rambling on about lets talk about you, tell me how u r and if you leik the story so far

PQ out piggies (bitches......sorry that was rude)