02 || serendipity ||

13th February

6.30 AM

A DIN of shuffling woke me up from my dreamland, still clad in Ansh shirt I shifted towards his pillow, pushing my face inside it sniffing his redolence, saving myself from the morning rays. He kept the curtains open again, just to irritate me. Oh, how I hated this, and secretly love this too.

A soft smile appears on my swollen lips as the little movement make me flinch in pain a little sweet pain of lovemaking. Last night was amazing, a hell of a lot more. Sometimes I smile to myself, thinking how Ansh fulfils my every desire, every wish without even asking for it. He had been a part of mine, My Ansh.

"I love to see you like this you know."

His morning raspy more is more sensual than anything else. Hell everything about him is sensual, from his dark brown orbs to those dusted hairs on his bare chest to his beautiful tattoos to his untamed hairs. This man of six foot and two is a walking sin for the women population, too handsome to handle, this man with the sexiest smirk, coldest demeanour like those frosty winter nights, this man of mine, all mine.

"I can see you lost me again, Khwab." He hovers above me turning me towards him, making me collide with his bare chest. I smiled as I kiss his tattoos slowly, tortuously slowly.

"Last night was rough and I don't want to hurt you to anymore. So baby please don't do this to me now." He whispers. Oh, and this sexy voice of his will be the end of me someday.

"I am good Ansh, I am more than fine, baby." I peeked at his lips and he smiles.

"I love you Jaan." I smiled at this. Reyansh Bakshi is not someone who likes these cheesy nicknames. He is more of a practical kind of a man, a man of few words, a respected officer. But then again every single of these traits abandons him as soon as he crosses the threshold of our home. A home where he is just a spoiled kid, a romance freak, my best friend, my husband.

"I love you too"

"I know you do." He smiles and shifted himself next to me, I cuddled back into his arms, my safe haven. One more thing I love about him, his arms around me always makes me feel safe, even back when he was just a stranger to me.

"Sometimes I feel I have been in love with you longer than I know," I murmured. A throaty laugh left his lips as his chest vibrates.

"Will you believe if I say I know this too?" I didn't miss the mischief in his voice, but I know he is saying the truth. Another thing I love about Ansh, he never lies, not to me not to anyone, maybe the reason why I can never lie to him but I can to anyone else.

"I will. I know you did."

"I had seen it in your eyes long before you voice it. And I am not complaining, My love."

"I know." I smile pecking at his forehead. I can still see the faint mark there, a sign Lieutenant Reyansh Bakshi had survived, a sign that I saved a life. His lean fingers trail softly upon my tattoo, way to softly as if he is still afraid that one rough touch and all my demons will break upon. And then he looks again, kissing my wrist letting me know the silent message that his eyes scream.

"I have an off for two days." I smiled. I know he will have this off.

"I thought you will forget it?" I teased,

"Never." That's true, I have always been good with dates but he is something else.

"Our second wedding anniversary it is."

"Yes and?" I smiled. If it would have been someone other than him that person would want to forget the day at any cost but here we are celebrating a day we never should have remembered in the first place.