Chapter 1

A girl is shown waking up in a dark room,she rubbed her eyes and started looking around she was confused,but she calmed  herself and decided to figure out what happened she realised that she was on something soft.She felt a switch near her hand she turned on the lights and found herself in a luxurious bedroom.

She felt a switch near her hand she turned on the lights and found herself in a luxurious bedroom

she has no idea of what happened,but she is sure about one thing....

"I am kidnapped".She shouts.But she knew that this is not the time to panic,she should find a way to escape.She tried to remember what happened last night,suddenly the door opened revealing a handsome man with hazel eyes.

"Hey darling ,so you 're 'awake.Had a nice rest didn 't you?"

"siddharth,I already told you WE ARE DONE"

she said the last part shouting a bit.

"Avneet  you belong to me,keep that in your mind."

"NO, I loved  my maddo,my Sid,not you.You have changed a lot sid.What happened to you?what happened maddo?please tell me.you trust me right?"Avu said almost on the verge of tears.

"Our marriage is next week.No more questions."He said coldly  and slammed the door shut.avu was shocked by his behaviour,cos she have no choice either marry the man whom she once loved,or try to escape from this hellhole!

Avu s' pov

Why god,why?what am I supposed to do now?I loved Sid more than myself.But he....he broke my trust.I don t' even want to think about that.but I have to be strong for myself.calm down Avneet calm down.Phew now let s' remember what happened last night,I was enjoying the party when...........

please vote and give your valuable comments.