Chapter 5

Avu s' pov

Now I remember what happened,that idiot kidnapped me,I can t' believe it!but this is not the time to cry,I m' strong yes I m' strong,think with a clear mind avu think...phew I should escape from here at any cost.

                                         *END OF AVU S' POV*

Jannat s' pov

I hope avu is doing fine.this girl is not even picking my calls. maybe I should call Faisu

Jan:hello faisu

Faisu:Jan,what happened babe are you okay?

Jan:i m'doing fine,faisu I m' just worried about Avu, my bestie,you know her na?

faisu:you don t' have to worry about her, she is a strong girl,anyways what happened?

jan:About three weeks ago,avu got a new job in hawaii and she went there,we used to chat or atleast call on each other to check.Today neither did she text me nor did she call me.I m' worried about her,I called her many times but she is not picking up.You are in Hawaii na,so please check on her.

faisu:calm down jan you said that she has a work,right?

Jan:hmmmm..?

Faisu:I mean,Of course she is stressed out that s' all,so maybe you should give her some time.

Jan:kk..but stilll-

faisu:no ifs and buts,jan she is just stressed out due to the daylong work.so calm down.

Jan:okay thnks,btw when are you coming back?

Faisu:soon babe,take care goodnight.

jan:good night.

                                   *END OF JANNAT S' POV*

Faisu s' pov

sm1:faisu come here right this inststant

Faisu:what happened bro?anything serious?

sm1:yes,no more questions.

                                                          *sm1 cuts call*

fine!whatever

                                                           *faisu reaches to sm1 s' place*

Faisu:

.........

AVNEET?

SIDD WHAT IS THIS?WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE ?