Chapter 10

*Jan was shocked*

Faisu:jan stop drooling over me and say something.

Jan:I'm not drooling over you,idiot

*she said a bit coldly*

Faisu:Jan what happened,did I do something wrong?

Jan:Yes,you did something very wrong

Faisu:jan I know I came without informing,but this is for avu's sake.sid is after her,we must do something,I know you must be mad at me for not telling you that I am a mafia but please try to understand the current  situation Avu is like a sister to me if something happens to her then....I won't forgive myself,Sid is obsessed to her she is his everything only avu can bring back the old sid.

*Jan was staring at him blankly without any expressions on her face*

Faisu:Jan please forgive me I know I broke your trust....

*faisu was on the verge of tears by now*

"I forgive you" a voice said,faisu turned and saw avu standing there, faisu looked at jan she said

"only for avu.......I guess i'll forgive you too"

saying so she hugged him "but please don't hide anything from me hereafter, I trust you faisu"

Faisu nodded

"so what should we do?" Avu asked

"I don't know" faisu said.

"bhaiii"  Avu gave him the look of a puppy face,which no one can say no to.

Faisu:don't worry sis we'll make a plan but .......

Avu:But what bro?

Faisu:Avu,I'm confused.

Jan/Avu:?????

Faisu: You are like a sister to me, but sid is like a brother to me. Whose side should I take in the first place?