Chapter 6

Faisu:SIDD WHAT IS THIS?WHY DID YOU BRING AVNEET HERE?!!!

SIDD:"she is your future baabhi and our marriage is next week."He said in a cold voice.

faisu:sid how can you do this to her?does she agree with the marriage?

Sid:look,we loved each other back in college.which means this marriage is happening,no more questions.

Faisu:dude,atleast ask her whether she is willing for this marriage.

sid:faisu whose side are you actually?

Faisu:dude you are like a brother to me,but avu is like a sister to me.I know what happened in the past and that it was just an accident,it was not completely your fault.But forcing a girl to marry someone and that too without her consent is certainly not right.try to understand.

Sid: faisu please-

faisu:Atleast ask her whether she is willing for this marriage.

that was it for sid,he gave faisu a death glare and said"As I said earlier our marriage is next week and let me make this clear she is mine only mine,so you are responsible for making all the arrangements."

faisu said nothing and went

Sid:*to himself*"now time to meet angel"

meanwhile with avu

Avu s' pov

'AAAARGHH'this  door is locked damn locked.In youtube I watched a video that if your door is locked,you can open it using a hair pin,but I think that this door is locked with a f**king lock which makes it even worse.then it hit me the window I went to the window and opened the blind folds ,just then the door opened...and who else could it be maddo- no siddharth of course, he sat on the couch and said "you look bright in the daylight angel"I ignored him and asked ''what do you want?''.And boy, I wish I could take back that words .The nxt thing I knew he was staring at me intensely,which feels a bit weird he pointed his index finger at me and said "you".I was moved for a minute,just for a minute .then i composed myself and said "Sid I already told you, we are done.please leave me alone hereafter."I said pleadingly.

but all he said in return was ''nope avu try to remember we were a couple back then.Don t' all those days of love mean a thing to you?you love me right?".he said.  "correction I loved you, and I regret it now.yy..ou..broke my trust.you killed them you killed-"

"enough avu I was trying to forget everything and move on,but you are not listening and so I had to force you into this marriage and get this in that beautiful head of yours you are mine only mine." he said coldly."but sid-"sid cut me and he came closer I moved backwards until I hit the wall he kept both of his hands on each of my shoulders he came a bit more closer to me our breaths colliding, our lips just inches apart and "no one can seperate you from me,you are my lifeline,I can t' live without you.I m' the one who sent you the job prospect,I m' the one who arranged for your living here,I rule mafia in all of Asia.These 2 years I cannot feel your warmth near me.I was always watching you back in India even now.But one day I can t' take it anymore,so I gave you that Job prospect and you came here".He huskily  whishpered in my ear and moved away.I was dumbstruck.

Next chapter goals-10 votes for this chapter.

I won 't update next chapter unless the goals are completed.silent readers do vote and comment.