Chapter 4

Avu s' pov

Last night I was returning from a party as soon as i reached my home I took a long shower changed into my clothes and was reading wattpad,after 1 hour or so I went to sleep.I think I might have dozed off for a few hours or so...and I think I heard some shuffling noises coming from the living room but stupid me just shrugged it off and went back to sleep,after few minutes I heard the doorknob of my room twisting this time I was a bit bothered by it,so I decided to check it out with something to defend myself of course.But all I had with me was a jug full of water and a glass near my bed again my mind was imagining all those crazy stuff,the doorknob noises was turning louder and louder It would  only take  seconds for the door to get opened.I settled my plan on breaking the glass and and attack that intruder,but before I could even break the glass the intruder came in.

                                                                 All that got in my mind was to pour that jug of water on him.But that guy looks a bit familiar,he has a muscular body probably in his 20s, I couldn t' see his face clearly as it was dark,no time to think I grabbed the jug of water and throwed it on him,pushing him I ran but he was faster than me he pinned me on the wall,our breaths colliding just inches apart from my lips.

 suddenly he put the lights and........

SIDDHARTH....

And before I could Process anything he pointed a gun on my forehead what if its fake I ask myself.Maybe he can read my mind or something cos the next thing he did was he shot a bullet on the ceiling."Come with me"he said in a cold voice more like ordered me to.

But maybe he forgot that i m' not a weakling I pushed him again and when I was about to run,he made me smell something

"I gave you an easy chance,but you are not obedient so I have to do this".that was the last thing I remembered before passing out.