CHAPTER 2 (WELCOME TO THE FAMILY)

FLUKE'S POV

"wait what? shit! your so lucky!" earth said. he can't shut his mouth up im worried that they might hear us were here at the cafeteria and ohm's table is near in our table

"no! i'm not lucky! if you see his attitude earlier i SWEAR you will not like him he's fucking annoying"i said angryly, i swear! i will not like that man he's to fucking annoying for me.

"why are you so mad at ohm?" sammy said, yeah why am i so mad?

"i just don't like he's guts! tsh! so can you please stop mentioning that name?!" ugh!

my phone suddenly ring...

unknown number?

:hello who is this?

: guess who i am

:look stranger i'm not in the god damn mood!

:oh! oh! relax! your heart! hahahaha

: who the fuck are you? just said who are you?!

:i'm.....your future wife babe

:ohm?!

i turned around and saw ohm smirking at me while waving his hand. fuck you!

: how?

: what?

: i said how did you find my number! asshole.

: your mom gave it to me earlier

: tsh! stop calling me!

: why babe? hahahahah

: yuck! stop calling me babe!

: you look so cute when your blushing HAHAHA

: w-what a-are you saying?

: can i kiss you?

: what?! are you fucking crazy?! jerk!

: i'm just teasing you, your so hot headed babe.

: i said stop calling me babe! were not in a relationship! WE ARE NOT BYE!

i hang up the phone and gave him a death stare while ohm is just giving me a smile. my heart start to beat so fast! like he want to destroy my ribcage. he stand up at walked towards me.

"what?! asshole?" i said, he just gave me a smirk and whispered to my ear

"my mom and dad wants to meet you again....so after school we will go home together see you babe" he said with flirty tone.

"i can go alone!" i annoyed said.

"no you don't. we need to act like we are comfortable with each other" he said i just nod and agree besides i don't have any choice.

"is it necessary" i ask

"yeah, so don't you dare run away from me bye babe" he smirk and walk away.
i will try my best not to be annoyed at him. i sigh and looke at my friends they looked so shock.

"bitch? what was that?!" earth said. i just laugh a bit and continue eating my lunch.

after we ate, we talked about our lives for a minute before goin back to the classroom.

after we finish our lesson for today we go to the parking lot to go home now.

"hey...let's go?" ohm said.

"Mm,  wait....earth,sam,prem you can go home now i'm going to meet his parents...bye" i said before i enter at the car and shut the door. he start the engine and start driving.

minute have past when we left at the univ no one is talking and just the honk on the cars outside is the noise that we heard.

"so...i heard you meet my parents last month?" finally! he broke the silence.

" yeah.... and i thought that you were with your parents that time...your mom said that you are in the swimming competition at that time. you won?" i ask.

"yeah i'm the champion" he said proudly.

"Mm, really? congratulations then" i said. actually i'm faking it i'm not really interested.

"so since we will marry each other...can we get to know each other?" he ask. i just nod.

"okay" i said.

"when is your birthday?"

"june 1 1999 you?"

"march 26 1998" he said

"i'm an model and actor....if your watching some dramas you will be able to see me" i said while leaning my head in the car window.

"oh! is that so, so...my fiance is a famous celebrity huh? how lucky i am" he said

"Mm, how lucky you are" i joked.

"but why i don't see any paparazzi in our school?" he asked.

" i have body guard outside" i said.

"wow....vip?" he said i just laughed and loo at him i remember something.

"uhh..ohm? you have a sun glass?
and jacket?" i asked, i'm worried.

"why? yes i have one in the backseat" he said

"can i please borrow it? until i just enter at your house i'm worried paparazzi might recognise me...us i mean" i said. he just look at me for a second.

"uhh..yeah i know it's for your image in showbiz i understand wait i'll just take it" he said. their garage is far away in their house so we need to walk few steps. i wore the jacket and glasses. and run fast as i could.

ohm immediately close the gate and we walked inside there house. i did not remove the glasses and jacket and still continued enter inside.

"mom...were here" ohm shouted, few seconds i here some footsteps in the stairs. his mom.

"oh my god! son! your with fluke! OMO! you look good together! dad! come here! ohm and his fiance is already here!" she called mister ritpraset.

"uhm...good afternoon mrs. ritpraset" i smiles ans vowed at her.

"hey! don't call me like that call me mom! besides your marrying my son right?" she ask.

"y-yes mom" i said and remove my shade's and jacket. this is so fucking awkward!

"you can call me dad as well welcome to the family" his dad said. oh shit! is this really happening?! please! they're welcoming me to their family!

"thank you...my pleasure" i nervously smile.