CHAPTER 10

FLUKE'S POV

"hey! ohm? did you see my tumbler?" i shouted while getting down stairs.

"i don't know...maybe in the sink" he said and back his eye on the tv.

oh i forgot to say that we moved in weeks ago...and i admit were now comfortable to each other and much closer...in the school too we always together thats why were getting teased by everyone but it's okay were used to it.

"oh i find it" it in the sink i grabbed my tumbler and sat beside him.

"do you want to watch anything?" he asked.

"no...let's watch this" he nod and focus on the tv.

"tommorrow is sunday...do you have any plan?" he asked.

"i don't have shoot...but tommorrow ploy will come we will bake cookies why?" i asked while looking at him.

"nothing..." i just nod

"then tommorrow morning let's jogging?" i offered he look at me and raised his eyebrow.

"good idea"

"so your going with me?" i asked excitedly. he just nod and smiled at me. "thank you!" i hugged him.

i can see that his shocked for what i did...i mmediately take my hands off
i clear my throat and look down.

"uhh sorry just carried away...then i will go to sleep now? bye!" i walked fast while going up stairs. that was embarrassing! fluke what did you do that?! dumb! i'm being too obvious!
don't let ohm know that you have a crush on him!

but it's just a crush! not falling inlove! i don't have time to fall inlove
with someone...it's just a crush nothing else!

just lay my body down in the bed and let my eyes close.

OHM'S POV

it's been an hour since fluke go up stairs he probably sleeping now.

until now i'm still surprise why he did that i feel happy and shocked of course. i can that he changed his attitude when we moved in. everytime i looked at him i feel that i have a chance...and i can tell to that i falling inlove with him i hope he can love me back.

~RING RING~

kao is calling...

: what do you need?

: nothing! just tell me what's going on between you and your beloved model

: tsh! nothing is going between us!

: ouch! how sad...

: kao? how do people say that they love the person.

: HA! HAHAHAHA! why?! your falling inlove with your fiance?! HAHAHAHA! i win!

: win?!

: me,boun and yatch have a bet that if you fall in that model of yours i win but if you don't boun and yatch will win. HAHAHAHA! congrats bro!

: tsh! w-well yeah...i love him but i don't know what to say.

: weak! your weak bro! just find a right time!

: how can i find the right time you say?

: your heart will find a way bro...if you really love him your heart will find away...just relax bro!