CHAPTER 5

RATED 18+ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OHM'S POV

i put some clothes and rushed at fluke's apartment.

: ohm can you hurry up? he's in the parking lot. he can't get out the reporters are outside in his car

: okay,

: okay, i'm on my way

: just please hurry he's in the car he can't get out. i'm almost here.

i said and hang up the phone.
tsk! fucking reporters!

i went off the car immediately and ran to find fluke's car and then i saw some reporters keep knocking at fluke's car window. i immediately call fluke and luckily he answered.

: hello ohm? where are you?!

: i'm here i saw many reporters but don't worry i'm here already

: please...hurry up

: okay....okay!

he hang up the phone.

i can do this! ohm you can do this!

i just walked calmly tiwards fluke's car. here we go again! some reporters saw me and rushed at me.

" excuse me sir!"

"is that true that your the new partner of fluke natouch?"

" is that true that fluke quit to be mr.dean's partner?"

i stop walking and look at the reporter who said it.

"don't come near me or else i will crashed that camera in your face" i said they immediately get away and give me way to fluke's car...i didn't know that it will works. i knocked at her window and open the door

"ohm!" he said. he reached my hand and leaves the car. i hold his hand and walk away while some reporter chasing us.

" do you like to see crash camera?" i said with a poker face and it works again they stop chasing us until we reached his apartment.

"thank you...that was close" he said and smiled at me...i just pat his head and walked towards sa door.
"hey...don't go...t-they s-still t-there yet" he said while scratching his head.

"yeah...then you can rest now i know you had a long day" i said and sat at the sofa.

"i'm not sleepy yet...this!" he put ten soju on the coffee table "let's drink"
he said while offering a bottle. i took the bottle and drink it like water.
"hey..slow down you might get drunk easily" he said while stopping me to drink.

"tsh! i'm high tolerance...don't say it to me...say that to yourself" i chuckled. he just rolled his eyes and drink his soju. "where's aira? why is she not here?" i ask.

"aira? his meeting someone related to our contract" he said and drink i chuckled when i saw him closed his eyes beacuse of the bitterness "tss, what are you laughing at? i can't sleep so i have to find a way to sleep okay!?" he shout i just nod and drink my soju.

"don't make your self drunk...slow down" i said. he just nod and drink his beer.

few hours later....

"hey i said don't make your self drunk! tsk! stubborn" i hold his arm and try to stand him but he refuses.

" who say that i'm drunk? ha! your the one! i'm high tolerance okay? high...high....HIGH! super high!" he said while waving his hand on the air. " don't underestemate me mr.ritpraset! don't you dare!" he said while pointing his finger on my face...he doesn't know what his talking about...crazy.