CHAPTER 4

SO AS A GIFT I DECIDED TO MAKE EVERY CHAPTER LONG.....:)

OHM'S POV

it's 7:00 in the morning, he probably still sleeping, i'm here at the balcony
trying to relax my self with some freash air when i heard a phone ringing. i went inside and looked for that phone.

it's fluke phone it's in the couch. his manager is calling....

: finally! you answerd fluke!

: hello this is his fiance....fluke is still sleeping

: oh? your ohm right?

: yes...nice to meet you aira.

: can you wake him up? i need to talk to him something really important.

: oh...sure,sure wait.

i walked and open his door. it's not locked. but last night it's locked?
i enter at his room and i saw him still sleeping. i sat on the edge of bed and try to wake him up.

"fluke? wake up, your manager want to talk to you" i said with low tone. he slightly move and stretch his arm in the air.

"what?" he said softly, his cute shit!

i handed her the phone and he put it in her ear.

" good morning aira, what is it?" he looked at me and smile i just nod and smile him back "wait?! really?! oh my god! that's good news! huh? love team?! what the heck!? they want ohm to be my model buddy?!
hell no! ok,ok just call me i have to talk to her" he said and hang up.

"what did she say?" i said, i heard all.

" many entertainment emailed and they want us to model their product's"

"what? that's interesting? what's the problem" i ask curiously.

"with you...they want you and me to be partner" he said. "do you want to be my partner?" he ask while biting his lips.

"sure....but i don't know how?"
i asked.

"really? thankyou!" he said and hugged me. he was surprised and immediately removed his hand from me. "ahh sorry i was just happy"

"that's ok....now take a bath and we will pick up aira in the airport" he just nod and take his towel then go to the bathroom.

i stood up and decided to take a bath too.

FLUKE'S POV

why am i feeling like this? it's like i have a butterfly in my tummy? weird!

i just take a bath and get dressed, wait? how did he know that aira is going back to bangkok? maybe aira probably say it to ohm.

when i came out of the room i saw dean sitting on the sofa i was surprised. "dean?....why are you here?" if your wondering who is he...he's my suitor....yes SUITOR.
he's my screen partner in showbiz and he's courting me for a year.