ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND

When they find out Y/N gets bullied at school

(Enhypen as Y/N's bf and they don't study in their school)

Thanks for the request ankita3147

Heeseung :

- You've been bullied so many times but you've never told him about it.
- He would notice the scratch and bruises on you body.
- You would make up excuses cus you don't want him to worry about you.
- You only tell your bestfriend about you being bullied, so s/he promised to keep it a secret.
- One day, the group of bullies gathered around you and kept punching you and messing your hair.
- Your bestfriend couldn't take it anymore so s/he called your boyfriend.
- He arrived at your school less than 5 mins.
- He pulled you out from the bullies and moved you behind him.
- "If you make a move, I'll break your bones to pieces." He said and the bullies scattered
- After that you thanked but he was mad at you for not telling him and eventually he forgave you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

" He said and the bullies scattered- After that you thanked but he was mad at you for not telling him and eventually he forgave you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(This photo...(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻ )

Jay :

- Jay already knew about you getting bullied even if you didn't tell him.
- He couldn't get inside your school since it's an only girl school.
- But he finds ways.
- One time, you were bullied after school.
- You were already on the floor while your bullies were throwing punches and kicking you.
- Luckily, one of the girls were recording it live and was seen through social media.
- Jay's friend saw it and showed it to him.
- He arrived at your school and ran to you.
- "Step away from my girlfriend." He said in a monotone voice

" He said in a monotone voice

Jake :

- Jake knows about it but you don't want him to always back you up becuase you don't want him to get hurt.
- But you're hurting him even more by not letting him help you.
- You get bullied everyday, like it's part of your daily schedule.
- You would always know what time they would enter your classroom and grab you outside.
- Why do you get bullied? It's actually because of your Idol boyfriend, Jake.
- You were suppose to keep the relationship a secret but got caught holding hands in public.
- Some fans were okay about it, some of them weren't.
- One day, you were sick and didn't go to school. So Jake had a plan,
- As he saw the bullies walking down the street,
- "Yah! You guys are monsters. If I see you bullying her/him again I'll rip you into shreds" He said and the bullies were shocked
- Well, y'know what's about to happen next💪