INTRODUCTION

I'll just use this venue to appreciate you for clicking this book, there are lots of books on Wattpad so you reading this, is beyond awesome.

I'll also like to warn you that the difference in my writing between when I first started this book, and when I finished it, is huge.

The plot is also not the best, but I tried to thicken it in later chapters. If you have the patience to keep reading, I promise, at some point, you'll get to the good part. I'm going to try and edit this book without actually changing any part of the plot.

This book is like a testimony to how better of a writer I've become, it was also fun to write, so I don't want to change anything about it. Except of course, bad grammar and lack of punctuation, LMAO.

Anyways I wouldn't bore you with my life issues, but again, thanks for clicking on the alpha's vampire. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Before you leave, I want you to know that this is my first boyxboy book, I'm so glad I didn't get any hate while writing it, and I'll like to keep it that way. As humans, we should all be treated equally, so if you're against the concept of equality, I apologise but here isn't for you.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, YOU CAN BEGIN THE STORY.

Started June 2020

Finished April 2021

PS: This was written after the completion of this book.