Suits (Mike knows Jessica)

(After Mike's parents died Jessica adopts him he did get his law degree, and Emily is like his little sister that Jessica wants to adopt but could not but Emily is 17, Trevor is also 17)

Mike's pov

I had just got back from court with Harvey and I was now sorting all the paperwork out for the case and getting the information ready for tomorrows court session, when i see my sister walk through the lift on the way to moms office, so i try to think is there anything I done that hurt them or that I messed up? the answer is no just my luck Harvey and Louis both left their office's the same time that my mom was making here way over to me, and Rachel was by Donna so every one could see what was about to go down.

as Mom was walking over to me, i got up and went to leave, but she shouted Michael Pearson Ross, stay where you are? i turned back around and said, "Whatever i had meant to have done, it was not me." Everyone was now looking at us, and my mom said, "But only you know where Emily was last night?" I said yeah i did know you said as long as one of us knew where she was, she could go. " i knew, so i don't see a problem?" Mom said well in that case, you can be her lawyer in court next week. "" Emily, what the hell did you do? she said i May have met with Trevor and we got High and i was carrying drugs on me that Trevor had snuck in my pocket, i said let me guess you got caught mom picked you up and said get your brother to sort everything out, you then realised you had lied to me so i bent the truth with mom and now we are both in trouble because I did not check where you was? mom and Emily went yep that's right, i walked over to where Emily was and said you better ran because now everyone in this office now knows my secret that even Donna did not know, Emily went im sorry Mikey I did not mean to its just i never see you or mom anymore so I knew if I got in trouble then I would have to stay here with you or mom but I did not expect to be in this much trouble. its fine Emily I will get you out of going to prison for Six months however you are going to clean up your act go back to school and we will see from there here is the key for my flat you will go there and change your clothes then you will go to the school district that is near here to get the forms to fill out you will now end up finishing school just after you turn 19 unless you get the work done on time and they let you graduate ok. Go Emily, im not mad. i will sort everything out once you have done that. Come back here, go to moms office, and i will take you both out later. Do we have a deal? Emily hugged me and said yes thank you. Love you Mike thanks for saving the day again."

Once she had gone, mom said you really did not know where she went, did you? no mom I did not she told me she was going shopping at the mall with so friends so I gave her money and then told her you will be home around 9 and If she needed someone to phone me and i will come over until you got back. she went ok, Mike. Harvey then went wait Jessica is you mom? I went legally. Yeah, she adopted me as she was also one of  the lawyers who was working on my parents' case. Donna went is Emily yours. If not, why did you tell her what to do, not Jessica? Jessica/mom said no she is not his but he has know Emily longer than I have she lives with me and I sign all documents that needs to be signed but when she came to live with me after running away from her Foster home only mike could go near her she said she will alway listen to what he say and she does most of the time but she will call me mom and I will do anything for her even if it mean mine and Mike secret has to come out, yeah i agree with that now thats out im sorry for lying to everyone.

my phone rung i answered it and said Mike Ross speaking how can i help? the person on the phone said i want 2 million by the end of the day, or you will never see them again?" umm, who are you and who are you talking about? i have Jenny, Trevor, and Emily, and im a drug dealer that Trevor borrowed money off and has not paid it back. ok put the phone on speaker so I can here them, they said done i said good now Emily, Jenny and Trevor this is coming from me as a lawyer don't answer any question or say anything we don't know if there are any undercover police there, i will try and sort everything out before i get there which by the way druggie where is there? the old Gay bar that is now shut. i said ok i will have the money there by eight o'clock tonight." However, I want a phone call every hour?" they said fine. i said look the idots got Kidnapped and right now i have to go get everything  ready to get them mom, I'm sorry but I can't work anymore cases today, Harvey don't bother me until I have them back in my arms, Louis you can try and make me do more work you want, it will not happen, the rest of the of you if i ask for something you do it there and then, Donna im going to give you a number you will phone that number in either Harvey's office or moms office and Rachel I need you to get me a map.

my phone went again and It was my commanding sergeant major when I was in the military, I said hello this is sergeant Mike Ross speaking, he said there is a a car out side with all your gear in it to go and get your sister, nothing will be held against you as I have put it under a military operation, ok is my squad there, he said yeah they are waiting on your command to storm the building, i said ok there is three 17 year old, they are on the second floor and to my knowledge there are no weapons if there is Emily can fight also on my command so, tell my squad to go and scope out the area and i will meet you outside. Mom, I know I told you I won't do any more missions, but im about to storm a building. Don't worry. You will have live feed of this one. i walk to the big conference room and connect my camera feed to the computer to project it the whiteboard. I went bye mom love you. Jessica shouted back, "You better be back in one piece with all three of them." i will do, don't worry.

Jessica pov

every one looked at me and i said come on lets go and watch mike you will be impressed with what he can do, we see him getting in the car and putting on his bullet proof vest and his gear by the time he reached his squad he got out and said ok you three over the other building if i say take the shot you do it don't do anything unless i say, you two in the building then the other two around the back and finally you two out here im going to try and getting them to leave the kids go. I said, "Come on, Mike, you have done this a thousand times. You can do it." Donna said, "Are you sure everything will be OK?" i said yes, this is a standard rescue. He and his squad were the only ones to ever be called to do 5 rescues in one day they will be fine if they listen to Mike. he went look let them out i have the building surrounded, let the kids go and you can have the money Idot 2 owes you, in there with you is a girl trained by me also a sniper out here that if I say take the shot they  will shoot you so let them go or i will give them the command, he said no i said ok Emily I need you to get jenny and Trevor out of there, two members of my squad are out side the door i need you to hold him down longer enough that my men can get in  can you do that?

We guess Emily said yes, and the three of them came out, and Mike was holding them. i said to everyone that if you don't want to see someone get shot, i suggest you turn away as the man was resisting. Mike is going to call the shot. Mike said, "Get in the car and squad, call the clean-up team," and then wait until they get here. Then you can all leave, and hopefully, it will be the final time. half an hour later they was all back in the building and Mike turned to Trevor and said look here i will not tell your parents you will go back to school you will, do a drugs test randomly for me if it is positive then i will tell your parents jenny you are ok now i never want to be called to rescue you three again got it now you three will stay here until Mom has finished as she will be done earlier than me now, she will then take jenny home and Trevor and then we will go out now here is your work and I will see you in a bit. he walked off and I said WOW the last time he was that made was when you nearly had a kid Trevor, and the time Emily ran away I don't think he has ever been mad at you jenny. she went thats not true he shouted at me when I showed up at his flat with this random boy, i said let me guess how that played out he pulled you in to the flat, told the boy to leave the boy would not listen he then went in to his lawyer mode and then overprotective brother mode at the same time he lost his cool at the boy slammed the door in his face made sure you was OK, then got you ice cream and took you home.

she went yeah, now where can we go to do our work? i said to my office unless you want to be around Mike. they said no, your office is fine, i said ok it's just round the corner."" they left and i said any of you who has had a run in with mike let me tell you one thing he was going easy on you, and some cases that I have randomly pulled mike off was because he new the family. now if you could all get back to work that would be great, Harvey, Louis, Rachel, and Donna stayed and I said look we was going to tell you we was planning a dinner for Tomorrow night as it is his adoption anniversary but his sister messed that up but he won't care so we will do dinner tomorrow and you can ask questions there back to work and i suggest you stay clear of Mike unless you want a fight.