Chicago PD (crossover) part 1

Jay pov

We was all working a case when Kim went in to the bathroom she then ran out of the washroom and said Erin go down and get Trudy, she ran down and got her and Voight came out of the office to see what going on. We said no idea Kim said ok Erin, Platt, Hailey, Vanessa come with me. they all head to the washroom and we hear shouting we all just stand there then Kim walks out with something in her hand and She said well it has to be one of you its not platt I only called so it would not be lead the males to believe anything, but you was the ones that pushed me out you so one of you own up or i will make you all do one including myself. Antonio said what going on? Platt said I would stay quiet if I was you. Kim said Erin? she not mine Vanessa said not mine, Lindsy not me. Kim walked to me and dragged me in to Voight's office and locked the door and put the blinds down. she said i need you to be 100% honest with me have you slept with anyone on the team in the past 3 months i went no i have not, she went ok i need you to go to the pharmacy and pick up 4 pregnancy tests you tell no one and you then give the bag to me. i said why am i doing it? she said because you are always honest with me and if i ask Voight well then it weird, I think Kevin and Vanessa has slept together, same with Adam and Hailey if i asked Al its the same as Voight and Antonio is like my brother but Erin went out last month with this guy and showed up at my house wearing the same clothes. I said ok that still does not explain why you asked me? she said because your like my brother but you don't care at the sametime plus we have history from New York that the team does not know about and will not know about. i went fine and we walk out she goes to her bag and get me her bank card and said the pin is the same and i get my keys and i leave.

Kim pov

Erin said wait you told Jay? I said yeah i did. We all carry on with our work and then about half hour later Jay return we all the girl go to the toilet and all take a test they all come back Negative, Jay looks at me and said you will never believe what just happened? I said what happened, so Will just called and the Med staff just walked in the the toilets and found a pregnancy test and the Same in fire so  here's my thinking, someone is trying to get hold of us snd I think i know who. i said Jay if I think what you are thinking then we need get all the main teams to molly's now. Jay goes i can call Will. I said Can One of you call the fire station and tell them to go to Molly's. we all go to Molly's and Fire and Med are there i turn to Will and said have you seen her? he said no but I got a feeling if we go on in  washrooms she will be there. i went shall i find out? Jay said yeah. i was about to go when the toilet door opened and in she walked. she said 2 hours is all it took for you to find me, Will said well then we need to do more work because is should have not taken us that long it what we was trained to do. I went Will be careful what you say. Jay went shit we are getting sloppy no wonder you're here all 4 of us have gone to shit Kim and i should not have. Rhodes  said why was there pregnancy test at all of the emgencey service. I said because it all come in 3, 3 test, 3 areas we work and the 3rd fight of our lives. Jessica said well done. Will said how long and where? Jessica said we leave in 3 weeks, we will be gone for 5 months at max and finally we will be India. Jay said so back to where it all started. Will said no because it started in New York. I said Guys we have to tell them.  Jessica said she right you are going to have to tell them because you are getting picked up old style. Jay said im not getting in the helicopter if James is flying it. Jessica said your fine Jay you getting picked up in the cars and then Kim Is flying. Will said thank God.

I seen something out side and i said guys look out the window? we seen someone we put in jail years ago. Will got his radio and said  hello this is Agent Will Halstead with Agent Jay Halstead, Agent Jessica Evans and Agent Kim Burgess can we please have a report on  someone we arreted years ago and was in for life? well good to have you back but name please? Aaron Jones was arrested 23rd April 2009 in New Jersey.  we got a response back they escaped when the prison had a fire drill, we need to get him back? i said he has seen us and is driving in a car do you want us to engage with a driving pursuit? we heard the agents on the radio give permission, and i said Jessica Keys and Car now. Jay said Will drive one of the cars, Jessica in her own and i will go with Kim in Case I need to jump out. Jessica said if you want to watch put the tv on our agent is in the Sky so you will be able to see.

Jay pov

we jump in the cars ans Kim is driving nobody on our team has ever seen Kim drive when in a hurry but she is one of the fast and safes drivers out there, after going in and out of traffic and a few red light we block him in i get out and tell him to put his hand where I can see them and then I get him out of the car and handcuffs him we was by a park so i tell the people to move and the helicopter lands we put him in there. we then drive back and everyone said what the hell was that, i said hey so we are Know as the undercover CIA team. we can do a lot more than you think we can. Will said we had to make sure we all turned up in Chicago at different time but Jessica never made it to Chicago, she went no i got stuck in New York as a fire fighter, while the other three made it to Chicago. i said hey Kim and i made it to here the same time just did not start work at the same time. Kevin said so all this time you have been lying to us. Will said no we all have the right qualifications for the jobs but we have been also undercover, we have been looking for people who has been on the CIA warrant for arrest as well as so FBI lists. Jessica said kim and jay have never lied to you i mean they have, But she started as a officer when she had her detective badge did you ever wonder how Jay was the one to present it to her and not Voight. i said yeah how did that happen because i thought James was coming across to do it as an ex sergeant type thing? Jessica said because we ran in to a bit of trouble we new we need you or Will to do it so James went back in to NYPD got the letters signed them and sent the to request for you to do it, we knew it would be weird but not as weird if we requested Will so we done it that way. Kim went yeah that makes sense but a heads up would been nice as you lot was the ones and made me re sit the fucking thing. I said hey now calm down you passed again did you not? she said yes i did but what you are forgetting to remember is i had to fake study with every detective but you and you was the only one that I could have messed about with. i went im sorry ok it was stupid of me to let you when you could have been at my flat with Will and i Getting drunk or sucking faces with someone.

she said did i ever tell you who I was with last weekend? we all said no you didn't? Kim said hey Jay remember that bet we made when we first joined the CIA and had another team member, and we was the youngest Agents?  I went no way Kim said yeah but turns out I do owe you 40 dollars as he did have a crush on me? Will said oh my god i now know who your on about. Jessica said oh man I always thought he was gay. I said why did you think he was gay? She said because one of the days in the training room i asked him who do you like out of  the team and He said Jay and Will i was like ok i said what about me and kim and he did not answer me. I went ok thats fair but Kim are you going to tell tell the team? She said he's in town shall i see if he want to meet up like old times? Jessica said yeah.