Chicago PD (Crossover) part 2

unknown pov

my phone rang and I said hello, they asked are you still in town do you want to meet up? i went yeah im still in town im with the rest of my group we just finished working on something. they said do you want to bring your friends? I said let me ask is it the same place we used to go? they said yeah it is, i said ok bye. i turn and say hey guys do you want to come with me to see some of my friends you will learn stupid stories about me? they all said yeah i said ok lets go.

Kims pov

about half hour later he walks in and he see me and walk to the tables i went hey how are you? he said im good but my team thinks I'm so innocent. I shout boys they think our Dr Spencer Reid is innocent. Jay goes they is no way in hell that that can be true. Jessica then said good to see you shit bag, Spencer said good to see you too bitch. Will said so you went to the FBI, Kim and Jay went to the police force, i became a medical doctor and Jessica is in the fire service. Spencer said ok but where is James?  i went transporting a guy we arrested years ago back to prison. Spencer said how did he get out? Jay said when they did a fire drill he escaped. Jessica said yeah he's right and we really could of done with your help in the car chase. This girl that was on Spencer team said he is a awful driver. Jay went ok team meeting now. we all go over to the bar and Jay your team has no idea on who you are do they? Spencer said nope but im all for showing them what do you have in mind Jay?  Will said what about an old training exercises?  Jessica said yeah sounds good shall I call James for eyes in the sky? Will said yeah. i said ok what training grounds? Spencer said the Track? I said ok have we got enough cars to get everyone there? Jay said well some can go in their own cars and follow us, and some can come with us however we will need to go now and we drive there split up so Kim will lead and i will then drive with a car behind then so on and Spencer should end up being the last car  with us dotted all around and james in the Sky. Jessica looked up and said ok Role out lets go. I looked up and ok you are all going to follow me but Spencer Here will be telling you what car to get in and when to leave do you all understand? We got a response of ok. I leave and slowly but surely I see everyone following when I pull up i get out and put the code in and then get Jay out of the car he is in to drive mine, and then Jessica out of her in to jays, Will out of his and in to Jessica's and Spencer out of his in to Wills i then see Jay go through the gate and i tell the car behind him to park over in the car pack and get out and wait for jay, Jess then follows jay and the other car follow the other one to the car park this goes on untill im through the gate in Spencer's car and 3 of his team are with me. as we was the last ones I them had to get back out and shut the gate and lock it, after I had done that we all get out and walk to the others.

James said Hey Guy your eyes in the Sky are ready when you are. Spencer said in to his mic and ear piece ok thank you. i went ok hello every one lets start with introductions well i think we should just do ours and then you can talk amongst yourselfs while we train for a bit sound good? All of the Chicago lot said yeah no problem. Spencer said Guy you can speak you know now i believe you got asked a question so please answer it. They said yeah thats a good idea. I said well hello every one I'm CIA agent Kim Burgess. Jay said Hey I'm CIA Agent Jay Halstead, Will said hi I'm CIA Agent Will Halstead. Jessica said hey I'm CIA Agent Jessica Evans, Spencer  said hello im CIA agent Dr Spencer Reid. Jay said just do it james we call all hear your tantrum in our ears. Will said if you look up you should see a helicopter. James is on the tannoy and said hey everyone im CIA Agent james Smith. I said ok Well there is two that we can do, we car do the driving one or we can do the building one?  Spencer said do both start in the car and end in the building.   

I said ok im driving as the suspected, and the rest in the chase, then we do the build leading from that so if you are going to do full training we are putting on the bullet proof vest and remember you aim for that and nothing else. Jay said quick remind we have no idea if any one else is on the ground now so keep an eye out for people any way let start. Will said ok minute head start starts now. i get in the car and swayed in and out and speeding up and slowing down, i stop then they shout to get out of the car and do that then I head to climb up the windows with them shooting at me and then once i get to the top Jessica put me in hand cuffs and said what was need to. we ran down to meet the boys and then went over to the team. Jessica said so any of you get hurt? Jay went no we are all good i think. I went yeah but which one of you had the throwing star handle knife? Spencer said that was me sorry. Jay went oh god please not this fight. Will said how about we tell a story? Jay said ok which one New york? Jessica said no London, Will said what about Spain? Spencer said what about Melbourne? i said I know Las Vegas. Jay said yeah. Spencer said i don't know about you guys but I dont know your teams and you done know mine so how about we do introductions and then back to the story? Jay went i know you are only stalling but sure.