- 01 -

I woke up and showered,then I slipped on a white bikini and a flower print dress over it.

I looked great,because both of my outfits where white my tan showed better,I left my hair straight and put no makeup on since I'd be swimming probably,then I walked outside and got in Freddys car with him and Daniel,and we drove to the beach crack...

I looked great,because both of my outfits where white my tan showed better,I left my hair straight and put no makeup on since I'd be swimming probably,then I walked outside and got in Freddys car with him and Daniel,and we drove to the beach cracking jokes.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
Finally we got to the beach,Freddy introduced me and Daniel to his friends and they started talking about boring guy stuff,I walked off with my beach bag,I had my dress in my bag and was wearing my white two peice,I started wondering to myself about what it would be like,when I got broke out of my daydream by an unfamiliar voice "hi I'm Ali with an I,do you wanna sit with us?" A girl with short curly hair asked me, "sure! I'm Briella but you can call me bri" I awnsered back to her,she lead me over to her friends and introduced me to her friends,we all got along great since they seemed to be girly girls like me,which I was happy about.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
After a while of talking and swimming,it had gotten dark out,Ali and Daniel kept staring at eachother "you should go talk to him" I told her, "I thought you where dating?" She asks me confused "what?! Ew No way! He's my best friend,that's all" I awnsered her laughing "well then I guess I will" she said walking up to Daniel with the ball,I was watching them talk and flirt smirking with Barbara and susan,when we heard motorcycles revving in the distance,Ali kicked the ball down to the water for Daniel to get, "who are they?" I asked Susan gesturing to the boys at the top of the hill on motorcycles, "cobra kais." Susan said bluntly,I made a confused face until Barbara explained what she meant "cobra Kai is a karate place,those guys are the best students,they're all hot but they're assholes and bullies,the blonde one with the red jacket is Ali's ex boyfriend Johnny" Barbara told me,they all came down the hill and Johnny and Ali started fighting,but even then I was focused on a guy with a blue leather jacket,he had light brown/blonde hair that looked soft and fluffy,and these gorgeous blue eyes,I thanked my lucky stars it was dark so nobody could see me blush,I tore my eyes away to watch the fight and I could see the boy staring at me from the corner of my eye,I smiled to myself.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
When I looked back at the fight things had escalated,Johnny threw Ali's radio down and I lunged forward but I was grabbed by the waist by the cute boy in the blue jacket, I blushed but then I snapped at him for holding me back "what the hell? Let me at him!" I shouted angrily "trust me you don't wanna get involved" he whispered in my ear,it send shivers down my spine, "actually I do" I said sternly while jumping forward,it was no use,he was way stronger and taller than me "geez Bobby shes feisty isn't she" the one with bleach blonde hair said,suddenly I saw Daniel walk up and pick up the radio "don't touch it punk!" Johnny told him pointing,Daniel ignored him and picked it up to try hand it to Ali,"hey are you deaf?!" Johnny asked him shoving him, "hey man what's going on?"  Daniel asked him, "here you want it? You got it"Johnny said while shoving it into him,
"Hey asshole leave him alone!" I said trying to wiggle out of the guys grip,finally I managed to get out of his strong arms and I lunged at the guy,but again I got picked up this time,and the guy threw me over his shoulder,I hit his back trying to get him to put me down "sorry princess but you shouldn't get involved" I tried my best not to blush at the nickname,finally he set me down, "he's being a dick to my friend!" I told him "okay just chill out,what's your name?" He asked me, "Briella" I said bluntly, "pretty name for a pretty girl,I'm Bobby,Bobby brown." he said smirking,I smiled to myself before seeing Johnny kick Daniel harshly into the sand,I marched over,Bobby trailing behind me telling me not to do it,I shoved Johnny as hard as I could,it wasn't hard enough to knock him back considering he was at least 5.8 and I'm 5.0,as a senior 5.0 isn't a height to be proud of "jesus calm down" on of his friends told me,I scoffed and rolled my eyes before walking over to Daniel,after everyone left and he gained his strength back he stood up
•third person POV!•
Daniel stood up and asked Briella something, "hey bri I can give you a ride home" he told the small girl infront of him,she nodded and held his hand as they walked up the hill to daniels bike,Daniel got on and Zoe sat on the back,holding his waist resting her head in his back,she smiled as he cycled both of them home,the short blonde girl on his back sleeping,both of them where un-aware of the boy named Bobby with the blue leather jacket watching them with a clenched jaw and jealousy in his head...
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊