- 02 -

I woke up to my brother "bri there's some boy here for you!" He yelled from the front door,boy?, I walked out in my pjs to see Daniel leaning against the doorframe "oh hi Daniel!" I said smiling, "hey bri,you need a ride?" He asked me, "sure!" I said, "wait here,I just need to get changed" I told him while walking to my room to get dressed,I put on a white top with a blue skirt.

"Wow you look great" Daniel told me smiling, I thanked him as we walked to his bike,when I was on the back he asked me "hey bri I'm having lunch with my mom later,you wanna come?" He asked me, "yeah definitely" I said as we rode to school,I got of...

"Wow you look great" Daniel told me smiling, I thanked him as we walked to his bike,when I was on the back he asked me "hey bri I'm having lunch with my mom later,you wanna come?" He asked me, "yeah definitely" I said as we rode to school,I got off when we arrived and I saw out of the corner of my eye that Bobby guy staring at us with his jaw clenched,he looked jealous?I ignored it and walked to my first class with Daniel since we shared it,as we passed Ali in the halls I caught him staring at her, "go talk to her!" I said shoving him over,he gave me a playful glare before walking over,I walked to my locker with a soft smile on my face,you would think I would be jealous about Ali and Daniel but I thought of Daniel as my best friend I didn't like him that way at all.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
I was putting books in my locker when it was slammed shut making me jump, "well if it isn't larussos little girlfriend" I heard a voice say,I looked to see the whole group of cobra kais looking at me, "I'm not his girlfriend,we're best friends" I told them sternly "so your single then?" The one called tommy asked, "yes I am" I said not making eye contact, "hear that Bobby? I told you she was single!" Dutch told Bobby, "shut up Dutch" Bobby told him "yeah so do you assholes want something or?" I asked them smirking "we just wanna be friends" Dutch said, "yeah I'm not being friends with the people who beat up my friend" I said to them, they made faces "oh come on we're not that bad" they all said whining "yes actually you are" I said to them, "fine I'll be friends with you idiots" I said sighing as they all cheered,god they acted like 5 year olds.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
A couple days after it was last class,soccer and cheerleading try-outs, I planned on trying out for cheerleading,I changed into the workout outfit and walked into the field,once I was out there all the cobra kais came up to me "theres the princess" they all said,they decided to call me that for some reason, "hi boys" I told them, "we only saw you cause Bobby was making dreamy eyes at you" Dutch said nudging Bobby,Bobby shoved him slightly embarrassed,I giggled and talked to them for a while "bri your like our little sister you know?" Dutch said to me,I smiled at that sentence "well Bobby definitely doesn't" Johnny said bumping bobbies shoulder,we all laughed "hey,will you guys please be nice to Daniel? He's having a hard time already" I asked them looking up since they're all way taller than me "fineeee" tommy said rolling his eyes.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
•third person POV•
Briella was talking to Ali,the girl hadn't seen her boy best friend Daniel in the couple of days,she missed him a lot.the brunette boy walked onto the field,as soon as the small blonde girl seen him she ran up and hugged him,wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist,the two hugged for a couple of seconds not realising a certain group of cobras was sending the brunette boy a glare, specifically Bobby brown,angry seeing that gorgeous girl being so close to one of the people he hated most.

˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
•Briella POV•
I watched the soccer tryouts watching Daniel bounce the ball on his leg,I looked behind him and saw Johnny signal something to Bobby and Bobby make an "ok" sign,I knitted my brows in confusion trying to figure out what they're doing,I saw Daniel running with the ball and Bobby trip him up,I could feel myself fill with anger and my fists clenched so hard it left marks on my hands,it's something I do all the time to my hands,I saw Daniel get up and heard Tommy's voice "have a nice trip Daniel?" He asked Daniel mockingly,I felt myself fill with anger as I saw Daniel tackle Bobby and punch him in the face,Bobby had to be held back and so did Daniel, "this school sucks man, it sucks!" Daniel told the teacher who kicked him off, I walked right up to Bobby and shoved him "what the hell I told you to be nice to him?!" I asked Bobby angrily "listen bri-" "save it"I told him flatly,he watched me walk off and into the locker rooms,when I walked out I saw Bobby, "listen bri I'm really sorry,let me show you how sorry I am by taking you out" Bobby told me apologetically,I could see in his eyes he felt bad,so I hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his shoulder,he wrapped his arms around my waist, "ok pick me up tomorow at 6" I told him happily while kissing him on the cheek,I saw him blush like crazy, honestly I like him a lot but I doubt he feels the same way.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊