- 03 -

After school I got on the back of Daniels bike so he could take us both to his moms restaurant for lunch,I hopped on the back and wrapped my arms around his waist so I didn't fall,I could see those blue eyes I knew so well glaring at the back of Daniels head..
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊
When we got to the restaurant,Daniel had decided to check out this karate dojo,as we walked over I prayed it wasn't the boys Karate dojo,when we entered the class I could see what was happening but I couldn't see anyone's faces,finally everyone turned around and I saw Johnny at the top of the class,with Bobby,Jimmy,Dutch,and tommy. I gave them all a soft smile and Bobby a wink,he smiled until his eyes drifted to Daniel who was next to me,suddenly my eyes wandered and I saw..MY DAD?! "dad?" I said softly,making the sensei turn around "Briella?" He said in confusion,I saw the boys jaws practically drop down to the floor,so did Daniels, "uh- class! take 2 minutes" he said as the boys walked out slowly staring inbetween me and my father,John kreese,he brought me to his office and I could see the boys watching from a corner, "what are you doing here?" He asked me in shock "I could ask you the same thing" I said angrily, "DONT SASS ME!" He said slamming his hand on the desk,making me jump,my eyes filled with tears as I backed away in fear,Daniel grabbed my waist and put me behind him in a protective manner,i quietly thanked him and we ran back to the restaurant. "I think the boys are giving me a ride home since I have to explain everything" I mumbled,Daniel didn't like me being friends with them but he respected it and never used it against me, "ok" he awnsered,we talked and laughed for a long time and it was great,finally Daniel left on his bike so I walked to the boys who where getting on their motorcycles, "can you give me a ride home?I'll explain everything" I told them,their faces brightened as I climbed on the back of Bobby's motorcycle,wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his back, "so kreese is your dad?" Tommy and Dutch said together, "yeah,but he gets angry easily so he shouted at us a lot,that's why I'm terrified of him and loud noises" I told them, I heard a few "I'm sorrys" and stuff like that,we went around a corner and I could see Daniel on his bike,before I could say hi the boys surrounded Daniel and forced him off the hil" "WHAT THE HELL BOBBY?" I said hitting his back, "listen-" "NO I WONT LISTEN,stop the bike." I said flatly,I saw the colour drain from their faces as I got off and walked down the hill to Daniel,i helped him up and put him on the back of the bike while I drove us to the apartments,when we got there he told me he was ok and he could take care of himself now,I reluctantly let him go and I could hear shouting all night as I cried myself to sleep thinking about everything that happened that day.
˚ ༘ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄˚ ೃ࿔₊