- 08 -

The next day we had school,I walked in and immediately Bobby walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me,I kissed back and when we pulled away and saw the boys there, "listen sis were really sorry I swear" Dutch said,I looked in their eyes,they looked genuinely sorry and guilty "it's ok idiots" I said laughing as they cheered and hugged me.

I was making out with Bobby when someone grabbed Bobby and I's collars pulling us away, "come on cute couple let's go" Dutch said holding us away,I laughed and Bobby went red,we all talked when we seen Daniel walk up to us with Ali behind him "hey sorry about the black eye Johnny,shoulder ok tommy?you guys be careful not to step infront of anymore buses" he laughed and so did Ali,was he really trying to show off? Oh hell no "Daniel shut the fuck up,your showing off infront of Ali" I said angrily,Daniel made an angry face and walked towards me angrily,I felt Bobby grab my waist and put me behind him and the boys stepped infront of me "back of larusso" they said to him,Daniel laughed and walked away,Johnny slammed down his books and Bobby stopped him "remember what sensei said we have to wait" he told Johnny sternly,he took a deep breath and they all asked if I was ok,I assured them I was fine and we went to class.

-

It was now later on in the day in PE, I was kicking dutch and Bobby's asses at soccer,I saw Ali and Daniel playing soccer to,Ali jogged over to me and Johnny said flirtatiously to her "hi ali" he told her winking, "hi Ali" she mimicked him,I laughed and the sent me a glare,I walked up decided to take a sip of water,the same guy from the Halloween dance came over to me,i immediately looked over and  I saw tommy glance in my direction,when he saw how uncomfortable I was being so close to the guy I could see him alert Bobby and the other guys and they all walked over to me,tommy and Dutch walking on both my sides as Bobby walked up and gave me an intense kiss infront of the guy to show him I was his,I smiled as I watched the guy walk off in frustration,I thanked the boys and when they walked off Bobby grabbed my waist "so princess,your coming the country club with me and the guys tonight" he said smiling, "ok,pick me up at 8" I said politely while jogging off to the cheerleading part of the field.

•Bobby POV•
I walked over to the guys "she's coming to the country club" I told them,Dutch mimicked a love struck face,I rolled my eyes at him and made sure bri didn't see that,I talked to them about how much I loved her,usually they would tease me but instead they just listened,with other girls I dated it never felt that special,and the guys didn't treat them the way they treat Briella,they call her their little sister and they're protective,she's different,she didn't beg for my attention or fall at my feet,she wasn't so annoying and clingy,she lets me talk about my feelings not just hers,god I love her.
-
•third person POV•
It was now the evening,Briella had just finished her hair and makeup,it was perfect and all she had to do was get into her gorgeous dress,it was pink and Lacy,and it was fitted perfectly,

-•third person POV•It was now the evening,Briella had just finished her hair and makeup,it was perfect and all she had to do was get into her gorgeous dress,it was pink and Lacy,and it was fitted perfectly,

I'm sorry if you don't like the fit I couldn't find anything good! I promise my style is better than that but yeah <3

The small girl finished putting on her heels and walked outside to see a blue car,it was Bobby's,he sat in the front with the passenger seat empty,the boys always let her have the front seat,Johnny tommy and Jimmy where in the back and Dutch was squashed inbetween them, "wow your all in suits" zoe got in and since the seat hadn't been adjusted her feet didn't quite touch the foot board, "need a booster seat little sis?" Dutch asked cheekily from the back,she shot him a glare and gave Bobby a quick kiss as the six teenagers drove to the country club,laughing with eachother.

•Briella POV•
As we got out of the car i walked inside and Bobby took my hand leading me away from the boys "ok princess let's go meet my parents" he said softly,i tensed up and he brought me to a corner "you ready?" He asked me,I kissed him and he immediately kissed back,I opened my mouth as we kissed and we made out  for  a minute "now I am" I said smirking,he smirked back and we walked inside "mom dad this is Briella,my girlfriend" he said to the fairly young couple,they both smiled kindly at me,real smiles,I immediately relaxed as I sat down mast to Bobby, "it's amazing to meet you Briella,we've heard so much about you" his mother said smiling at me, "thank you,it's great to meet you to" I said,we talked for a while until Bobby grabbed my hand and brought me away,leading me to where Johnny,Jimmy,tommy and Dutch stood drinking something,  "ok so now that there's so adults what do you think of the country club" bobby asked,I felt Tommy put an arm around my shoulder "yeah little sis what do you think?" He asked,I looked around in shock at the fanciness of the place, "this is some next level rich people shit" I said in awe,they all bursted out laughing and we talked for a while until a slow dance came on,me and Bobby danced together,I noticed Jimmy eating with his family,Johnny was beginning to dance with Ali,and tommy and Dutch where slow dancing playfully making over the top movements,earning laughs from me and the other group and some glares
From the older adults,I saw bobby look behind me and his face went from normal to shock,to a  smirk as he pulled me in for a long kiss,I kissed back until I heard a crash and saw Daniel looking between Ali and Johnny and me and Bobby,then it hit me,bobby kissed me to get under Daniels skin,OH MY GOD,I slapped bobby across the face as he laughed and ran outside after daniel,Daniel just glared at me and I sat outfit on a bench with tears in my eyes,he used kissing me to make Daniel mad,really? I noticed someone sit next to me,it was bobby, "bri im really sorry,I shouldn't have done that" he told me,I could hear guilt in his voice "yeah you shouldn't have" I said angrily, "listen,I kissed you to make larusso mad but only then,it was an instinct and I really feel bad,I'm so sorry babe I love you" he blurted out the last part,I hugged him "I love you to" I whispered as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist ,the boys ran out from the country club and we all got in the car and they dropped me home,literally watching me walk inside to ensure I was safe,what they didn't know was I would never be fully safe at home..