-10-

After the competition bobby held firmly onto my waist "I'm sure we're all gonna get an earful from sensei" he muttered as the guys nodded in agreement,when we walked up to their sensei I saw the colour drain of Johnny's face,we all knew Johnny was gonna get given out "what the hell Lawrence?!" he yelled,I jumped slightly at the outburst making bobby and tommy grab my hands and put me behind them,I stayed slightly behind them watching the scolding that was happening right infront of me.

___________________________

Johnny and kreese argued back and forth,constantly shouting and arguing as the guys stood there and watched,I was shocked they didn't help but I don't blame them,their sensei is terrifying "YOUR OFF THE TEAM LAWRENCE!" Sensei kreese yelled "that sucks I did my best!"

"What did you say?!"

"I SAID I DID MY BEST!"

"Your nothing!you lost! Your a loser!!"

"No,YOUR the loser man!"

"Oh I'm the loser huh?"

"Yeah"

"COME HERE!"

And before I knew it their sensei had Johnny in a headlock,stopping the air entering his lungs,I noticed mr Miyagi and Daniel watching and motioned them over "come here quick he's gonna kill him!" I frantically told Daniel who nodded,mr Miyagi was a lot calmer than me and walked to kreese "let him go" mr miyagi demanded calmly "beat it or your next" Kreese responded as Johnny struggled against his grip "fine" Mr miyagi said before doing a karate move that freed Johnny,he fell to the ground and me and the boys helped him up,Kreese'S face heated up in anger and he attempted to punch Mr miyagi,Mr Miyagi dodged his fist making it go through a car window,smashing the glass into tiny shards that cut into his skin drawing deep red blood from his knuckles.

__________________________

Bobby grabbed my arms and pulled me back into them,I stayed their frozen in shock,Again Kreese turned around and tried to punch me miyagi another time,mr miyagi moved out of the way calmly causing kreese'S fist to bleed as it smashed another window,Mr miyagi walked away a Kreese'S eyes widened as he inspected his fist "let's go,come on guys" Bobby said tugging my hand leading me to his car with the guys behind us.

_________________________

We parked in the beach lot that was empty,telling us there wasn't anyone there,we all got out and sat on the beach around a fire,talking,listening to music,dancing,me and all the guys played around and had fun,after a while the guys,me and Bobby where sitting watching the sun start to rise,Johnny,Tommy,Jimmy and Dutch where asleep on the sand leaving me and Bobby "I love you" Bobby blurted out staring at me "I love you to" I responded in shock "promise me we will all stay together forever" I asked Bobby "I promise,forever" he responded.

And it was true.

That's how we all stayed.

Forever