Banishment

-------

-------

Thomas woke up the next morning and it was quiet meaning everybody was asleep. He looked down at Davina who was right next to him. She had her back to his chest and their fingers were still intertwined in front of her.

She started stirring in her sleep and she rolled over and cuddled into his chest. He froze, not wanting to wake her.

"Davina!" he heard someone call. Davina whined and hid her face in Thomas's chest. "Vina!"

"Goddamn it, Minho." she grumbled. She opened rubbed her eyes and sat up. Thomas did too and she looked at him. "Goodmorning." she yawned.

"Morning." he smiled.

"Davinaaaa!"

"I swear to god I'm gonna feed him to the grievers." she muttered. Thomas chuckled as she went to the edge. "What do you want?" she called down to Minho.

"Green bean up there with you?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, so what?" Davina shrugged.

"Alby needs him. And Newt's not happy you ditched him." Minho told her.

"He'll get over it." she said. "We'll be right down." she turned back to Thomas.

"Why does Alby need me?" he asked.

"He's probably gonna have you write your name on the wall." she said. Thomas looked at her confused. "You'll see when you get there." he nodded. "Did you have anymore nightmares last night?"

"No." he shook his head. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." she smiled and headed for the ladder. "Let's go."

Thomas followed behind her and they got down to the bottom. Davina turned to a smirking Minho who looked between her and Thomas.

"Don't make me hurt you." she jumped at him and grabbed his shoulder, squeezing. He yelped out and she laughed.

"Alby's over there." Minho pointed to the tree line and Thomas walked away after saying goodbye to Davina. "So, you and the greenie?" Minho smirked.

"What? We're just friends." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Mm-hmm. Sure." he bumped her shoulder.

"Oh shut up. Let's go get breakfast."

-------

"Did anyone try climbing to the top?" Thomas asked Newt and Davina as they worked in the gardens.

"Tried it. The ivy doesn't go all the way to the top." Newt replied. "And besides, where are you gonna go from there?"

"Okay, what about the box? You know next time it come up--"

"No, we tried that." Newt cut him off. "The box won't go back down with someone in it."