Teresa

- - -

- - -

Minho and Davina led Thomas through the woods.

"Hey, where are we going?" Thomas asked.

"You'll see." Davina replied.

They approached a small hut in the middle of the woods. They went inside and there was a table with a giant cloth over the top of it. Minho pulled it off to reveal the giant model of the maze.

"It's the maze." he said. "All of it."

"What do you mean all of it?" Thomas asked. "I thought you were still mapping it."

"There's nothing left to map." Davina shrugged. "Minho and I have run every inch of it ourselves. Every cycle. Every pattern. If there was a way out we would have found it by now."

"Why haven't you told anyone this?"

"It was Alby's call." Minho stood up straight and walked to Thomas. "People needed to believe we had a chance of getting out. But maybe now, we have a real chance." he handed Thomas the capsule that they found in the griever. "Take a look at this."

"About a year ago we started exploring the outer sections." Davina started explaining. "We found these numbers printed on the walls. Section one through eight."

"See the way it works, is every night when the maze changes it opens up a new section. So today, section six was open. Tomorrow, it'll be four, then eight, then three. The pattern always stays the same."

"What's so special about seven?" Thomas asked.

"I don't know." Minho shrugged. "But last night when you killed that griever section seven was open. I think it must be where it comes from. Tomorrow, us three are gonna take a closer look."

There heard footsteps approaching before Jeff and Clint appeared in the doorway out of breath.

"What are you guys doing? You're not allowed in here." Minho told them.

"Sorry, its just, the uh--"

"It's the girl."

"What is she awake?" Davina asked.

"You could say that." Jeff said.

They followed the two out into the glade and saw Chuck and Alex watching the gladers.

"Chuck, what's going on?" Thomas asked.

"Girls are awesome." Chuck pointed to the top of the structure where the girl was throwing stuff down at a bunch of gladers.

"Leave me alone!"

"Hey! Throw one more of those things, I'm gonna--" Gally was cut off as the girl threw something and it hit his head.

"Gally, what happened?" Thomas asked as they dodged stuff. Thomas pulled Davina into his arms so she wouldn't get hit.

"I don't think she likes us very much." Newt said.