00:15

jungkook pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"jimin!" i knocked on the door for the fifth time. why isn't he answering?

i walked around the side to look through the windows. i finally saw him but he's was out cold, laying on the ground.

"what the fuck??" i quickly opened the window. thank god it was unlocked. i climbed in and immediately ran towards him.

"babe!" i shook him and he didn't move.

"jimin!" i shook him harder and he took in a big breath as he sat straight up. he immediately started to hyperventilate and panic. as soon as he saw me he's clung to my chest.

"jungkook!" he held onto my shirt as he cried into it.

"holy shit... jimin you really scared me." i wrapped my arms around him.

"i'm s-sorry! i was cr-crying and i must h-have passed out. i- i d-didn't mean to w-worry you." he cried out and i shushed him.

"baby no. it's okay i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry." i started pecking his face all over.

"i know you a-are. i k-know you didn't me-mean it." he sniffled. how did i manage to hurt him like this again?

"i feel like i'm bad for you." i sighed.

"w-what?" he looked up at me with tears still falling. i'm such an idiot for putting him through this time after time.

"i feel like i'm not treating you how you deserve." i admitted even though it hurt me to say. that was the truth. he deserves so much better.

"yes you are! j-jungkook you're the best b-boyfriend. don't say things l-like that." he panicked and i covered my face with my hands. doubt.

"kook-ah youre really scaring me. don't leave. please." he begged starting to cry harder again.

"i would never break up with you." i pouted and hugged him for comfort.

"really?" he wiped his face.

"i would never. i love you too much and i really don't deserve you. if you find someone that can treat you better i wouldn't blame you for leaving me." i gave him a sad smile because he should find someone that doesn't hurt him constantly.

"awww kook-ah please don't be like that omg." he cupped my face still crying as he smiled.

"no no it's true baby." my eyes started to water. i don't want him to leave me. i really don't.

"it's not jungkook i love you. i'm never going to find love like this again. you're going to be my first and last love there's no way i'm giving up." jimin nodded as he spoke. my face still in his hold as we cried together.

_____________________________

please vote and comment :)