00:17

jungkook pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"min?" i called and he looked up from his phone.

"what's up?" he stood up and came over to sit next to me.

"can we talk about something... i know you don't like the topic but we should discuss it soon rather than later." i honestly was nervous. he got all weird about it last time and i just don't want that to happen again.

"okay..." he trailed off already not making eye contact with me anymore.

"well you know how far of a drive it is to get here...." god why is it so hard.

"okay..." he seemed to not know where i was trying to go with this.

"and sometimes it's hard because of work and my random schedules..." fuck it.

"jimin i want you to move in with me." i finally just blurted out and his eyes went wide.

"oh." he didn't speak for a while.

"are you sure kookie?"

"yes i'm positive." i nodded with a smile but he frowned.

"i don't understand. you're the one that wanted us to move in together."

"what?" his eyes widened as he looked at me with confusion clearly displayed.

"jin told me." i admitted.

"oh." he bit at his bottom lip harshly as his eyes glossed over.

"so i don't understand."

"i wanna live with you but i'm scared." he finally confessed. thank you god! i was about to lose it.

"scared of what baby?" i said in a much softer voice as i watched him play with one of my hands.

"that we'll move to fast. that we'll get tired of each other.... i don't want to lose you." he pouted and i pulled my hand away to cup his face gently.

"you won't. ever. you couldn't get rid of me if you tried." i pecked his lips and he bursted into tears. he latched on me and cried into my neck.

"kook-ah every single one of m-my relationships have moved w-way too fast and that was m-my fault. and i'm.... i'm just really scared because i was s-slowing things down and you're moving faster t-than me." he cried.

"too fast?" i pouted thinking we aren't on the same page.

"i don't think so. but what if it is?"

"then we'll figure it out." i told him placing small kisses on the top of his head.

"i just want us to be okay." we pulled away and i took one look into his sad eyes. there's no way i could hurt him again.

"baby we are going to be fine i promise." i took his hands and brought them to my mouth to kiss.

"and you won't leave?" he asked and my grip tightened.

"nope." i shook my head and more tears fell from his beautiful eyes.

"even when you're mad at me. you'll talk to me right? you won't walk out?" he asked and i shook my head.

"never. we will figure it out together minnie." i promised and his little pout started to turn into a small smile.

"okay..." he suddenly said.

"okay?" i asked for clarification with my smile growing by the millisecond.

"yes." he repeated clearly.

"yay!" i tackled him into a hug as he giggled under me.

"im so fucking happy!" i pecked his cute little face everywhere.

"kookie stop cursing!"he playfully slapped my arm as we laughed together.

"when?" i wrapped my arms around his tiny waist.

"whenever." he said softly with a smile.

"now?" i'm a little impatient.

"give me at least 2 weeks so i can quit my job properly." he chuckled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear for me.

"oh yeah i forgot about that." i pouted.

_____________________________

please vote and comment :)