00:69

jimin pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"kook-ah?" i walked in wondering why it was so quiet. my eyes shifted to the floor where there were rose petals spread. oh? i already had a tear in my eye because this is sweet no matter what it is. he's so thoughtful.

"kookie?" i followed the flowers all the way up to our room and the door had a sign on it.

'READ ME'

i grabbed the paper and unfolded it. it was a lot to read.

To the love of my life,

Knowing you is the greatest thing that happened in my entire existence.I never realized how happy and complete I am with you by my side, you don't even need to do anything. The thought of you staying by my side reassures me and gives a whole new meaning to my life.

Every sound of your voice is like music to my ears, a serene lullaby that lulls me to sweet daydreams. When I gaze into your gentle eyes, I see a brighter tomorrow. The soft whispers of your enchanting voice lift my empty spirits and calm my weary thoughts. Your beaming smile chases all my worries and uncertainties away. Your warm embrace puts me in a trance of sweet lullabies and melody. The moment that I hold your hand, I know right away that you are the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No words could ever express the euphoria that I'm feeling right now. I couldn't even start to fathom how blessed I am to have you in this life. In any other lifetime, I'd still choose to fall in love with you. I thank the universe for bringing you to my life. You gave a new meaning to my existence and I could not imagine a life without you in it. You and I were made to be together, forever. Loving you was the most special thing that ever happened to me. You have a very special place in my heart and no one could ever replace that, be it in this lifetime, or any other lifetime. When I'm with you, everything feels so right. I cherish every single day that we spend together.

-Jeon Jungkook

"j-jungkook?" i was full on sobbing i had snot and tears running down my face but i didn't even care. that was the most endearing letter i have ever read. i slowly opened the door to see jungkook surrounded by rose petals and candles as he was waiting for me.

"jimin-ah." he smiled and my tears streamed down my face even harder. this cant be happening.

"baby." he whispered and walked towards me taking one of my hands.

"k-kookie.. w-what are you doing?" he pouted as he sobbed and sniffled.

"i want to spend my life with you. i want to see you and be with you every single day for the rest of my life. i wanna wake up to you and cuddle you at night and hear your cute little giggles all the time." jungkook had a tear fall down his face now and we honestly were both a mess. i jutted my lip out using my other hand to wipe his tears.

"park jimin... can you promise me that you'll be with me forever, you'll be by my side through a-anything and everything and well grow old together?" jungkooks band was shaking and i nodded immediately.

"of course k-kookie of course." i sobbed as he pulled of a ring. the most beautiful pink tourmaline ring ive ever seen. i only know that because he chose my birth stone.

"i love you." he put the ring on my finger and pulled me in for a hug. i really cant believe that i get to spend the rest of my life with him. ive never been more happy.