00:42

jungkook pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"park jimin." i called as i entered the house. i set my keys down and went straight to the bedroom.

"jeon jungkook." he called back. i entered my room with a huge smile on my face. jimin was topless yet still had his stockings and underwear on while sipping a glass of wine.

"baby you look so good." i told him biting my lip as i took off my jacket. he stood up and walked towards me in the most seductive way he could. trust me it's fucking working.

"how was work... mr. jeon?" my dick practically sprung out of my pants. he lifted his hand to loosen my tie.

"holy shit jimin." he smiled and bit his lip.

"you like that?" i nodded furiously. something about that really made me go crazy.

"fuck i love it." i grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss.

"kook-ah stop cursing." he whined and pouted. how can one person be so beautiful yet so fucking cute at the same time?

"gorgeous minnie. you're so gorgeous." he blushed and hid his face in my neck.

"how about we take this to the bed hm?" i asked and he nodded pulling my tie to lead me. his confident yet shy attitude is so hot. he turned around and played with the collar of my shirt.

"i was thinking..." he started and like the good boyfriend i am i listened.... while gripping his ass.

"hmm?" i said innocently and he smiled smacking my hands away.

"i was just thinking about how we haven't done anything since valentines." he pouted.

"well that's because someone has had an little attitude." i growled as he fell on the bed allowing me to hover over him.

"and that's because your employees can't keep their hands to themselves." he pulled on my collar pressing another kiss onto my lips.

"i'm yours jimin. all yours."

"mine." he whispered against my lips before starting to unbutton my shirt.